What Is Social Media Management?
Social Media Management is the use of social media networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, to increase brand awareness to a business' target market. This includes the use of pre-prepared media and text updates to help promote a specific message or marketing campaign, such as the promotion of a sale or new product release.
We use Social Media Management to successfully promote our business and encourage all businesses to consider utilising social media as part of their own marketing mix.
If you are thinking about using social media for your business or you are looking for ways to improve the success of your current strategy, we've created several training resources, including our bestselling book, "Profitable Social Media Marketing".
- "Profitable Social Media Marketing" Book
- How To Develop A Ninja Social Media Strategy
- How to Choose the Social Network That Works for Your Business
- Our Five Ninja Rules for Social Media Viral Success
- Using Storytelling and Social Media to Grow Online with Jessica Gioglio from Tripadvisor and Dunkin’ Donuts
If you are not currently using Influencer Marketing as part of your social media strategy, speak to our Influencer Marketing team who can coordinate an influencer and blogger outreach campaign with you.