FREE Review of Your Website and Marketing
Did you know that most websites are leaking 45-85% of their profit?
Our FREE review will highlight how to capture as much as 60% of that…
Your 15-minute video review will explain:
- How to increase your traffic
- How to convert more leads
- and much more…
Exposure Ninja is a 100% Remote digital marketing agency and our services are unaffected by COVID-19
The Results of Our Marketing Review
These are just a handful of the results we’ve helped previous review requesters to achieve for their websites.
How Does the Free Review Work?
When you request your free website review, we’ll ask you a handful of simple questions about your website’s performance and goals. We’ll ask about the types of traffic channels you’re currently using, what your business goals are for the year, and what your available yearly marketing budget.
Once we have your details, we’ll then analyse your website and your marketing. Our experts will look for opportunities to make improvements to increase your traffic and conversions.
We’ll record our review as a video so we can best explain to you which parts of your website could benefit the most from improvement. We’ll then provide you with a loose strategy and action plan we think will help your website’s traffic, leads, and sales goals.
The review is completely free of charge. If, after you’ve seen your review, you decide to become a client of Exposure Ninja, we will help you to implement all of the recommendations made.
If you choose not to enlist the help of our services but are completely happy with your review, we’d be thrilled to have your honest feedback via a company review.
Here’s an example of what’s included in our website and marketing reviews.
Exposure Ninja’s free website review helped me move my website much higher up in Google search. Thank you!
Who Our Free Website Review Is For
We’ve helped entrepreneurs and startup owners to create their first website and digital marketing campaigns. We’ve also promoted their existing website to help earn them more traffic and their first customers.
Small Business Owners
We’ve helped hundreds of small businesses across the United Kingdom, Europe, and the United States to increase their traffic. We’ve achieved this by improving their existing websites and digital marketing strategies using Search Engine Optimisation and Content Marketing. We’ve also increased their leads and sales using Conversion Rate Optimisation.
Medium-Sized Business Owners
We’ve increased the traffic and leads for medium-sized business owners who needed a dedicated team to manage their digital marketing strategies. To achieve this, we’ve taken on full responsibility for the work — so the owners can dedicate more of their time to business operations. Or, we have worked alongside their existing internal team to complement and expand their current marketing efforts.
eCommerce Store Owners
We’ve worked with eCommerce store owners to significantly increase their market share and bring hundreds and thousands of more visitors to their websites. In turn, this has increased their sales by improving traffic volume and the store’s conversion rate.
We’ve paired with marketing managers for many types of business — including international Enterprise companies — who needed outside support to complement their existing digital marketing efforts. We’ve also taken care of all of their digital marketing needs.
I ordered a website review and it was very honest, insightful and carried out by an actual human, not automated and impersonal.
Industries We’ve Recorded Reviews For
Exposure Ninja has recorded thousands of website reviews over the years for new businesses and old in almost every industry imaginable. Many of these businesses have become our customers for several years.
We’ve helped several dozen dental clients increase the number of daily cosmetic appointment requests. Hundreds of eCommerce stores have increased their double-digit daily sales to triple and quadruple-digit figures on an international scale thanks to working with us. Our campaigns have enabled several emerging SaaS companies to stake their claims as leaders in their fields — increasing their sign-ups at the same time. We also continue to help companies in notoriously difficult to market industries — such as gambling and adult services — to increase their traffic and revenue.
We take pride in the range of industries we’ve been able to help grow over the past few years, through consultation and using our digital marketing services. The areas we have most commonly worked with include:
- Travel / Tourism
- Event Management
- Plumbing / Electricians
- Adult Services
These people will exceed your expectations! I have requested free website review and the report and the video Laura Tyley has provided was just amazing.
Our Reviews Get Results
We continually hear how our website reviews have helped take the client’s digital marketing campaigns to the next level. For many businesses, the subsequent increase in traffic and sales has enabled them to hire new employees and expand their range of products and services. They can also scale up their digital marketing by moving onto our primary digital marketing services of Search Engine Optimisation, Pay-per-Click Advertising, and Content Marketing.
A law firm in London saw a dramatic rise in website visibility, traffic, and leads after our Website Development team redesigned their website.
This result was made possible by the ambition of the client to take their digital marketing to the next level. They began with Search Engine Optimisation and Content Marketing, before undertaking the redesign the following year.
This packaging company has seen a dramatic rise in organic search traffic in the nine months they’ve been with Exposure Ninja.
By following the action points recommended by our initial marketing review, this client has earned the increased traffic they need to find new clients. They have also benefited from the additional strategy, insights, and experience that comes with our monthly services and long-term plans.
This lead generation site in the highly competitive Payment Protection Insurance [PPI] claims space, followed the recommendations of our SEO and Content Marketing team’s review video. The site saw an immediate improvement to its’ traffic and conversions.
This UK-based eCommerce store has seen so much success in their hotly-contested market they’ve been able to expand into the US. Through the use of our SEO and Content Marketing, they now perform equally well in the UK and this new market.
Great review of our site and great plan to help our site improve its rankings!
What’s Included in the Free Review?
Exposure Ninja’s free review will analyse several aspects of your website and current digital marketing strategy. We will look for opportunities you can use immediately to improve the positioning of your website and how you promote your services or products.
Usability and Clarity Checks
Is your website easy to use?
Is it easy for people to find what they need?
Is what you offer easy to understand and find?
We’ll review this and we’ll suggest how to make improvements.
Conversion Rate and Optimisation Checks
Are conversions on your website being “blocked” by its design or flow?
Could you convert more of your existing traffic by removing these blockers?
We’ll check with an impartial expert viewpoint and suggest how you can remove them.
Website Visibility and Traffic Checks
Is your website ranking for the most important phrases people search for?
Is your content strong and well-written enough to appear at the top of Google?
We’ll analyse your website’s current visibility and traffic potential and suggest how you can make traffic-increasing improvements.
Are your competitors ranking first for all of the most important search queries?
Are they continually working on improving their website, increasing their conversion rate and optimising their content?
We’ll look at your most successful competitors and find the successes you can replicate and the weaknesses you can exploit.
This video review is unbeatable
What Our Latest Review Requesters Have to Say
- Just watched my website review by [Exposure Ninja] — absolutely fantastic review. He made every suggestion clear and concise. I am going to redo my website and will be scheduling a follow-up call. it was quite refreshing to really see someone professional take a deep look into my website and not just run the SEO. HIGHLY recommend this service and wish that I had found out about this company a long time ago! — Liz
- Found the process to be the right amount of [in-depth] look at our current marketing options with options on how to improve going forward — Donavan
- The website review, the hints and marketing notes they share for free is awesome — Derrick
- I cannot thank you enough for your review which was a huge eye opener! I am super impressed that you offer this as a free service. The best feedback I have had regarding my website to date, and highly recommended. — Jenny
- Extremely happy with the website review we got from [Exposure Ninja]. They actually look at the website, not just a list of percentages from an audit tool and he gave us a long list of suggestions which were all well explained and totally relevant. This got us thinking and talking for the rest of the day. I’ll be scheduling a follow up call. Thanks for this great service. — Irène
- Fantastic! After reading Tim’s book – How To Get To The Top of Google – I requested a free website and marketing review. I admit now, I’m no techno-whiz and was prepared to receive a pre-recorded generic feedback that would make no sense. What a brilliantly informative review. I learnt so much and she offered practical constructive criticism which I have already acted on. She was personal and seemed to like our product! — Pip
- The review I received about my author website was spot on and absolutely amazing. Thank you, Exposure Ninjas! — Michael
- Really quick response and very informative video. Thanks so much, guys! — Joanna
- Very professional! They prepared a brief review of my newly launched site and I must admit they were right on spot. — Athanasia
- I have found the review very interested — good points pointed out, professionalism from the consultant, knowledgeable and constructive suggestions — Vanessa
- I got a marketing review and it’s amazing how much work they’ve put in this video and how informative it is. — Marion
Very impressed with the amount of detail that Laurence included in the free SEO/ Digital Marketing website review, very clear and quality points for improvement, not in any way pushy on selling their services.
Who Are We?
Exposure Ninja is a team of more than one-hundred digital marketing specialists, located around the world. We have deep expertise in Search Engine Optimisation, Google Ads Management, Facebook Ads Management, Content Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation, and Website Development.
We’ve been working together since 2012, when the bestselling author of “How To Get To The Top of Google” book, Tim Cameron-Kitchen founded the agency.
Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of entrepreneurs turn their new ideas into profitable companies. We have enabled hundreds of tradespeople to create their first websites and increase their calls from locals. We continue to assist businesses daily to double, triple, and quadruple their leads and sales.
Super impressed by the amount of effort and time that was put into the review of my website! Thank you Wayne Dharana! I look forward to making the changes you suggested and will make a follow up with you soon!!!! 🙂 10/10!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have to wait for my review?
Due to the popularity of our free reviews, there can be a minimum three day wait for the delivery after making your request.
What do you look at in your reviews?
When we record your website review, we look at your website through the perspective of both a potential customer and the eyes of experienced marketing professionals. We’re looking at how well your most important pages move your visitors closer to your ultimate goal — to convert.
- We will look at the design and how optimised it is to make content easily accessible.
- We will look at the text — the “copy” — of your most important pages and verify whether it is what people and Google are expecting to see.
- We will look at your Calls-to-Action and point out whether they’re clear enough, located in the right places, or require too much information to fill out.
- We will look at some of the first steps in Search Engine Optimisation, such as your website’s page titles and meta descriptions.
- We will look at your competitors, what they’re doing well, and how well they’re ranking in Google.
- We will look at your social media to see how you could use it within your complete digital marketing strategy.
- We will look at the possible advertising options open to your website, including the use of Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
Please note, the free marketing and website review is a brilliant first step for many businesses to improve their digital marketing. However, for the best results, you are likely to need a full SEO Audit.
Do you need access to my website or my website’s analytics?
We do not need access to your website or analytics to complete the free marketing review.
There is, however, a Platinum Review which you can upgrade to during the review request process which costs £64.
The Platinum Review includes an extended review of your website and marketing, plus a review of your analytics account to see how your website traffic is currently performing. We’ll look for the positives and the opportunities where we can make improvements.
Do I have to use your services?
No. You’re not obligated to use any of our services. Our free website and marketing review videos are completely free of charge.
Each marketing review video includes a list of recommended actions to improve the digital marketing of the website we’re reviewing. These are tasks which can be accomplished by a website owner — but they will take much longer to complete without prior experience.
If you need support to implement the recommendations made in our videos, please don’t hesitate to contact the digital marketing specialist who recorded your review.