Google Ads Management Service
Immediate traffic and sales through managed Google Ads PPC campaigns
Our authorised Google Ads partner agency will find you more traffic, leads, and customers using Google Ads, Google Shopping, Remarketing, YouTube Ads, and the Google Display Network.
Not Your Typical Google Ads Agency
No Complicated Google Ads Jargon
We use Plain English to explain how your campaigns are performing, giving you a clear understanding of what’s working and what isn’t, as well as letting you know what we’re working on.
Leave us to focus on complicated Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign auditing and complex terminology.
No “Locked In” Minimum-Term Contracts
Our agency doesn’t believe in long contracts that last twelve months and that you can’t escape.
If you don’t like how well your Google Ads campaign is performing then you can notify your Project Manager that you’re giving us your 30 days notice and we’ll tidy up and close your campaign.
No Boring Google Ads Reports
Most Google Ads reports are boring and filled with data tables that only Google Ads consultants get excited about — that’s why we keep our PPC reports simple and in Plain English.
Our Google Ads reports are straight to the point, giving you a clear understanding of how your campaigns are performing as well as providing any additional information we feel you need to know.
No Hidden Costs or Fees
Our monthly contracts mean that you will always know how much your Google Ads management fee will be every month.
During the length of your PPC campaign you’ll only have to pay for the management fee and the cost of your ads in the Google’s Ads platform — and nothing more.
The only additional costs you may ever have to pay will be for any additional services you choose, such as Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Facebook Ads, or Content Marketing which you might opt for to compliment your PPC marketing strategy.
No Google Ads ‘Gurus’…
The internet is filled with Google Ads “gurus” and “experts” who talk the talk but rarely walk the walk.
…Just Increased Traffic and Leads
Our Google Ads consultants get results. We achieve a positive Return on Investment with our Google Ads campaigns.
The main aim of our PPC team is to achieve our clients a positive ROI as quickly as possible. In cases where this isn’t happening as quickly as we’d like, we’ll go the extra mile to ensure that we give our clients the tools they need to get their sites converting — not wasting money on unprofitable traffic.
What Successful Google Ads Campaigns Look Like
Our Google Ads team helped this lighting eCommerce website to improve their Google Ads and Google Shopping Ads campaigns, transforming profitability.
Our Google Ads experts helped this estate agency to earn more leads and reduce their cost-per-acquisition significantly which allowed them to use their PPC budget more efficiently and effectively.
Google Ads Services We Offer
Google Ad Campaign Auditing
Already have an existing Google Ads campaigns which aren’t converting?
We’ll provide you with a deep analysis of the performance of your Google Ad campaigns and look at improvements that can be made to give the performance a much-needed boost.
We take care of the end-to-end set up of a wide range of Google Ads campaigns.
We are experts in setting up a variety of successful and profitable campaigns, including; Search Ads, Product Listing Ads (PLAs or Google Shopping Ads), Display Ads, Remarketing Ads, RLSA’s (Remarketing Lists for Search Ads) and YouTube ads.
Whether you already have a set of Google Ads campaigns that need some TLC or you need a completely new set of campaigns creating, we can regularly manage your campaigns for maximum profitability.
Whenever we see a Google Ads account where the conversion tracking is missing or incorrectly set up, we die a little inside.
Conversion tracking on your Google Ad campaigns is absolutely vital for the overall success of your Pay-per-Click campaigns. Without this information, we cannot correctly see how people are interacting with both your site and your ads, so we are essentially bidding in the dark.
During our Google Ads setup or management, ensuring that we have the correct conversion tracking implemented is one of the first steps we take. Having this in place, allows us to accurately gauge how the campaigns and site are performing, which then gives us the ammunition we need to make any relevant optimisations to improve the overall campaign performance.
Ad Copy Creation
We focus on creating Search ads that highlight your brand’s tone of voice, while ensuring we stand out as much as possible from your competition.
Our ads use the newest responsive text ad format. This means they take up as much SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) space and contain as much information as possible. We also test responsive search ads against these.
We regularly test ad performance, adding in new variations and pausing any low-performing ads to ensure we constantly remain ahead of the game.
Landing Page Development
Struggling with a low-converting landing page?
We will make regular recommendations that will help you improve your conversion rate once visitors arrive on your landing page from your Google Ads.
Need something more? We can go ahead and create a fully CRO (Conversion Rate Optimisation) optimised PPC landing page, which will allow us to get the most out of your Pay-per-Click traffic.
What’s Involved in a Google Ads Campaign?
Step 1 – Analysing Your Current Google Ads Campaigns (if active)
The first steps for us when we start with our PPC management are to discuss your PPC goals and create a PPC strategy we’ll follow during for the first three months of your campaign. If you already have a set of Google Ads campaigns, we will review these as part of our strategy and make a decision about whether or not we will continue with the existing campaign structure or go ahead and create some brand new campaigns.
For this, we will analyse the general performance of your campaigns, paying particular attention to:
- The existing campaign structure — looking at the granularity of the campaigns and whether or not they highly targeted to the different sections of your site
- Keyword lists and keyword match types being used
- Negative keyword lists
- Bidding strategies in place
- The quality of the ad copy
- Ad extensions being used
- Existing data patterns/trends
- Correct conversion tracking in place
If we decide to continue with the existing campaigns in the account, we will put together our recommendations in your PPC strategy for you to sign off on before we go ahead with our optimisations.
In some cases where we feel necessary, we will create a brand new set of campaigns for you or build additional campaigns to run alongside your existing campaigns. Again, this will all be analysed as part of your strategy and we will ensure we have this signed off by you before we go ahead.
Step 2 – Setting Up Your Current Google Ads Campaigns
One of the most important parts of running a set of successful Google Ads campaigns is getting the initial setup and structure right.
After you have confirmed you are happy with our three-month PPC strategy, we will begin setting up a set of highly targeted PPC campaigns. This will include:
- A tightly structured set of campaigns containing highly targeted ad groups that focus on the different pages/product groups on your website that you wish to market.
- Relevant keywords (including the appropriate match types) — We will conduct thorough research on the best keywords we can initially target for your business. We will start fairly broad and narrow these down once we gather data from your incoming search queries.
- Keyword bids — We will ensure that we set the bids high enough to gain some immediate traffic while also making sure that we are sticking to your daily/monthly requested ad spend budget.
- Negative keywords — We’ll identify irrelevant search terms or those that aren’t driving convertible traffic to your site. This will prevent unprofitable traffic from eating up your budget.
- Relevant ad copy (following your brand/business’s tone of voice). We will also take note of any compelling offers/ads your competitors are running so that we can ensure that our ads are as effective as possible.
- Relevant ad extensions to maximise performance.
- Campaign settings — We will ensure our initial campaign settings suit your target audience and goals, which includes tweaking the locations we’re targeting and your ad schedule (when your ads run).
- Conversion tracking — We will track all relevant elements of your campaign so that we can make appropriate optimisation decisions based on your campaign’s overall performance.
Step 3 – Adding Conversion Tracking to Your Google Ads Account
Adding conversion tracking to your Google Ads account is so important for the health and overall performance of your campaigns. It allows us to see exactly how users are interacting with your Google ads and site in general, which means we can make fast and informed decisions on our campaign optimisations.
To add conversion tracking to your campaigns, we first assess which elements of the site we would like to track. These elements usually consist of the following (depending on the business type):
- Contact form completions
- Calls from the site
- Calls from the ads
- On-site bookings
- Product transactions/eCommerce purchases
- Direct emails sent
To set up conversion tracking, we will either use Google Tag Manager (GTM) or Google Analytics (GA), which allow us to import the conversion tracking into Google Ads, where we can then report on incoming leads/conversions. We can also see the full conversion path of your users (to pick out drop-off points and potential blockers to conversion), as well as any attributed conversions your Google Ads campaigns have assisted with.
With eCommerce tracking, we can also gauge how much revenue each transaction has made for you.
Step 4 – Managing Your Google Ads Campaign
The regular management of PPC campaigns, especially new campaigns (or campaigns with a large daily budget), is imperative for the health and performance of your ads.
So that your PPC campaigns are getting you good results (while keeping your return on investment as high as possible), it’s super important to monitor the campaign performance and make regular improvements. This is where our PPC monthly management comes into play.
We have a large list of campaign optimisations we perform on a monthly basis. These all depend on the actual types of campaigns we are running, but the main things we focus on are:
- Running Regular Search Query Reports (SQRs) — Search Query Reports let us find new high-quality keywords and are pulled from the actual search enquiries your users are making to find you. These also help us identify negative keywords so that we can quickly remove irrelevant searches that are wasting your budget.
- Bid Optimisations — Making changes to keyword bids ensures your keywords are appearing in the top SERP positions and ahead of your competitors. We also continually look for opportunities to make use of Google’s advanced automated bidding strategies.
- Budget — We look at how your daily budget is performing throughout the month and re-allocate this across the campaigns accordingly to maximise your conversions and return on ad spend.
- Reviewing Ad Copy — It’s important to ensure that your users are interacting with your ads as well as we need them to. We regularly analyse the ad data and tweak ad copy where we feel performance needs a boost. We also look at ad trends from competitors so that we can make sure we have an edge over other similar businesses.
- Ad Schedules and Devices — We continually look for trends in the data and make bid adjustments across different devices and at certain times. This means we can actively bid more or less when and where we can see the campaigns are converting better.
- Landing Page Performance — We constantly monitor your landing page’s performance to identify improvements. From the outside, it may appear that the PPC campaign just isn’t performing well, but nine times out of ten, there is something bigger at play. More often than not, this is due to how users are interacting with your targeted landing page. The constant monitoring of your landing page for CRO is necessary for the continued success of your PPC campaign.
- General Campaign Checks — Are the settings correct? Are the bids high enough? Is there anything preventing traffic? Are the ads all running correctly? Is the conversion tracking firing correctly? Is a keyword spending too much money for very little return? There are many questions we ask ourselves when looking at an account’s performance as part of our regular PPC management.
Step 5 – Landing Page Development for Google Ads
A question that we regularly get asked is “how long will it take my PPC campaigns to convert?” There is one very important answer to this, and this all boils down to how well your landing page performs and how well it has been optimised for conversion.
A business/website could have the best set of highly optimised PPC campaigns going, but if the landing page isn’t designed to convert users, we can guarantee that people will either drop straight off the page or won’t be able to find what they are looking for fast enough — either way, they’ll take no further action and the cost you paid for the click will have been completely wasted.
Luckily, we’re here to give you the full picture. Our team of experienced CRO pros begin making landing page recommendations from the offset. If we feel that changes need to be made before we send paid traffic to them, we will let you know.
Sometimes with landing pages, it isn’t always obvious that a page won’t perform well, but we can gauge this pretty quickly once the PPC campaigns start running. In this case, we’ll take rapid action to let you know what we feel could help.
As part of our landing page recommendation service, we can also create tailored PPC landing pages for you. These pages are designed with CRO principles in mind and can be linked directly to your main website. Because they’re highly targeted and focused only on the service or product you want to push with your Google ads, it’s a fantastic way to improve conversions quickly. Our conversion results speak for themselves!
Similar Services to Google Ads Management
Search Engine Optimisation, or SEO, is the best provider of traffic, leads, and sales for an online business. Our expert SEO specialists will optimise your website so that it was rank well for your most important keyword phrases.