In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by Facebook Ads marketing guru, JP Johl of AdTribute. In a recent Facebook ad campaign for a large online retail brand, JP was tasked with spending $1 million on ads in just six weeks.
Far from being the nightmare scenario you might expect, JP managed to turn this high-pressure environment into a highly-successful marketing drive for his client. The end result was some impressive ROI that brought in excellent opportunities for the eCommerce website. Today, we get an insight into how JP achieved what many would call an impossible task, as he talks us through exactly what did on this campaign.
Our latest episode is a must-listen for any businesses out there that are considering a Facebook advertising strategy. Learn some tips from a tried-and-test industry expert with the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast.
In This Week’s Podcast About Facebook Ads, You’ll Learn:
- How to A/B test your products and services to see which will perform best for your ad campaign.
- How to identify which pages are going to offer your Facebook ads the best ROI.
- Top tips for writing targeted Facebook ad copy, including how you can harness the power of testimonials.
- The best way to scale your Facebook ads to make sure you are getting your ad spend right.
- The best tools and techniques to use when running Facebook ad campaigns.
- How to quickly measure the success of Facebook ads, so you can ditch ineffective ads early.
- The key lessons JP Johl learned from his $1 million campaign that you can apply to any of your Facebook ad campaigns.
- The importance of brand story when it comes to creating great ads.
- How to build a Facebook ad funnel that keeps your customers engaged and gets them clicking — and why you’d want to build a funnel to begin with.
- Examples of failed marketing campaigns and how you can avoid making the same mistakes.
*Note — We apologise for the sound disruption between the 2 and 3-minute marks.
You can catch every podcast on our YouTube channel.
Our expert Marketing Consultants will review your website and send you a custom 15-minute video and marketing plan to increase your reach and sales, completely free.