In This Episode…
Tim and Jess are back once again for another Podcast Extra (which you can watch being recorded LIVE every Tuesday at 1 PM GMT on YouTube).
This week, they’re talking about:
- The latest opinions and possibilities for ChatGPT
- How Markiplier used temptation to promote multiple products (e.g his podcasts)
- How much Salesforce spends on their “summer camp for adults” (and how important it is for customer marketing)
- And how Tim would promote a new business in 2023.
And let’s not forget recurring segments:
- Brand of the Week
- Marketing Fail of the Week
- Question of the Week
If you haven’t already, you can send your question to Tim and Jess by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “PODCAST“.
You can also watch Tim and Jess’ first discussion about ChatGPT below:
And, if you haven’t seen it yet, you can watch Tim’s latest video here:
- Google LaMDA
- OpenAI’s ChatGPT
- Markiplier’s OnlyFans
- Salesforce’s Dreamforce
- Happy Returns
- Celebrities sued over promoting Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs