Discover How To Improve Your Website’s Ranking, Sales And Profitability – Whatever Your Market
Learn how to improve the ranking of your website as Tim shows you in person how to plan and run an SEO campaign for your business.
Watch the sessions in comfort on any device, work through the exercises, and see Tim deconstruct websites and competitors live on stage!
It’s perfect if you don’t have the budget for managed SEO services, but you have some time to spend on implementing yourself
With the complete recordings to this exclusive 1-day seminar
These seminar recordings are perfect for you if
- You don’t have the budget for managed SEO but you still want results
- You want to train yourself or someone on your team
- You’re an agency or SEO worker who wants to top up your knowledge
- You like seeing people’s websites get ripped apart in front of a crowd 😉
How To Get To The Top Of Google
The complete 1-day workshop recordings
Here’s what was covered on the day…
Session 1: Introduction to SEO
- What being at the top will mean for your business
- The three ways to appear on Page 1
- How Google decides where to rank you
- How to choose the most profitable Keywords
- Backlinks: what they are, how they work, and how to get more of them
Session 2: Optimising Your Website (Onsite SEO)
- Understanding domains and URLs
- How to structure your website
- Mobile-friendly websites
- How to write for Google AND profit
- Optimising your website behind the scenes
- Website speed hacks
- Submitting your website to Google through Search Console
Session 3: Promoting Your Website (Offsite SEO)
- The basics of link acquisition
- Understanding a good link vs a bad link
- Online Directories. How to use them and how to spot the good from the bad
- Promoting your website on video networks
- Introduction to SEO-PR
- Blogger outreach: review products and contests
- Getting featured in magazines, newspapers and e-news sites
- Attracting inbound PR requests
- Social Media and links
Session 4: Designing And Implementing Your Strategy
- How to plan your strategy to fit with your life and goals
- How to measure progress and stay on track
- Outsourcing vs DIY
- Further help and advice
If you still haven’t made your mind up after reading all these testimonials from happy attendees, then it’s likely that one of the following apply:
- I’m not sure it’s worth the money. The workshop tickets were on sale for £397 +VAT and you get access to the full recordings for less than half that. Not a single attendee remarked that the workshop wasn’t good value for money, and they were all covered by a money back guarantee, as are you. If you decide that the recordings are not worth £194 +VAT once you have watched them, just let us know and we’ll refund you every penny.
- I’m not sure it’s going to be useful for me. If you have a website that would benefit from better ranking and more sales, then we assure you this will be useful. If it turns out not to be, request a refund and we’ll be happy to oblige.
- I don’t have any experience – is this right for me? The first session of the day is a primer that gives everyone an introduction to SEO, explaining the terms that we use and giving context. The rest of the day is showing real-life examples so that even those attendees with no prior experience followed along.
- I have plenty of experience – is this right for me? We had some agencies and SEO freelancers in the room, all of whom rated the workshop at a 9/10 or 10/10. Whilst the first session will seem familiar, it’s really useful to see exactly how we implement these strategies for different businesses, and the competitor analysis and strategy sessions were rated particularly useful.
- I’m a new business. If Google ranking is going to be an important part of your growth, then the sessions will be very useful in helping you to structure your website and content in a way that brings you traffic as early as possible. We had a lot of new business owners in the room, all of whom rated the sessions very highly.
- I don’t have control over my website to make changes. You will absolutely need to have control over your website, whether or not you purchase these workshop recordings. In the session you’ll see how to do what you need to do, both on your site and off your site, but to move your business forward you will need control to make changes. The alternative is to limit growth of your online presence, but that’s not really a viable option.
- I don’t have time to watch the videos. If you have a staff member who you want to train to become the SEO force in your business, then you can pass them the videos.
Tickets for Seminar
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you watch the seminar, implement the strategies described and don’t see a measurable improvement in your website’s ranking in 30 days, we’ll give you your money back.