Lead Generation Websites for Small Businesses
When you’re a small business, nothing takes the wind out of your sails faster than huge website development costs and endless delays. At Exposure Ninja, our lead generation websites are affordable and ready to go within 4 weeks.
Our lead generation websites are built to do one thing: generate leads and sales. They’re perfect for small business owners who need a website that’s simple, effective and has the ability to scale up as your business grows.
Take Me Through The Process!
Design and copy
Using the information you’ve given to us in your consultation, our copywriters and designers will get started on the initial build of your website.
Give your thoughts
In the unlikely event you’re not blown away by how good our lead generation website looks, we’ll work until you are. Once you’re happy, we’ll put on the finishing touches and go live.
The best websites are the ones that are regularly updated. You’ll have full access to the build, or can ask us for further support with this if you’d prefer.
What Do I
- A carefully-crafted 10-page website built on WordPress (we’re WordPress SEO experts)
- An optimised design and layout, built using elements from our highest-performing websites
- Mobile responsive design, meaning the website resizes to look great on whatever device is being used to browse it
- Copy designed to convert and inform in your tone of voice, written by pro copywriters
- An integrated blog, ready to go as soon as you are (we can manage this if you’d prefer)
- All images sourced and licensed for use
- Calls to action on each page, optimised for higher conversion rates
- 12 months of high-speed Ninja web hosting
- SSL certificate purchase, setup and installation when hosting on our server
Our lead generation websites are simple, cost-effective websites for small businesses. They’re built on our custom-designed website template and can scale up with your business. They are designed to be clean, easy-to-use and high converting. But these websites are not suitable for businesses who require bespoke website design.
- Our lead generation websites use a conversion optimised design that has been custom-built by our Ninjas to get you sales. They are not bespoke designs, though fonts, colours, images and copy are customised to your business.
- eCommerce functionality can be added to lead generation websites for small eCommerce stores. If your business stocks hundreds or thousands of products, you’ll need custom development.
- Our lead generation websites are designed for small businesses and are built with 10 pages as standard. More pages can be added at an additional cost and you’ll be able to add extra pages yourself once the website is built.
Why Should I Pick Exposure Ninja As My Web Design Agency
We’re a professional website design agency in Nottingham. We’ve been designing websites for clients across the UK for years. Each website we build is carefully designed in line with your branding, tone of voice and optimised properly to give your business the best chance of success online.
We build new websites in WordPress, which means that you have control through the dashboard to make any changes to content, blog posts, add additional pages and anything else as required. We’ll even show you how to make changes yourself. There’s no nasty lock-in, you’ll have full access to your website and you won’t need a developer to make changes.
What Our Lead Generation Clients Say About Us
Ben Nevis Guide
Lead Generation Website Examples
View some examples of our lead generation websites by clicking on the below.
What good is a website that doesn’t convert? We’ll put your business online in a way that makes it easy to market. We’ll tempt your clients to get in touch with you, using outstanding copy and a seamlessly built website.
Our lead generation web design includes:
- Clear and effective calls to action on each page, tempting your visitors to convert
- “Click to call” numbers to maximise phone conversions for mobile viewers
- Streamlined navigation across each page, giving your visitors the information they want
- “Above the fold” optimisation, reducing bounce rate and providing key information in seconds
- Conversion and analytics tracking as standard to help you see what works and what doesn’t
- Super-speedy load times thanks to our incredibly fast hosting
Websites Built To Rank On Search Engines
If you’re not on Google, you’re not in business. It’s as simple as that. Our lead generation websites are built to strict SEO guidelines, ensuring that you’re ranked on Google and other search engines from the moment your website goes live.
How we optimise your website:
- All pages have optimised page titles and meta descriptions
- All pages have SEO-optimised copy
- We’ll create and submit your sitemap
- Your website is submitted to the Google Search Console
- We install Analytics onto the website to help us spot opportunities
- We carefully structure your URLs, pages and website
How long does it take?
We aim to have your 10-page website done in one month from the moment you ask us to get started. To achieve this, we ask that you provide any images, information, copy suggestions and testimonials as soon as possible. We hate delays as much as you do, so ensuring it’s all organised at the start means your Ninja website can be ready to go in no time at all.
Do I get a say in the design?
Yes. All our Ninjas are trained digital marketing professionals, so once we’ve built your website, you’ll be able to give us your thoughts on the build. If you want things adjusted, let us know and we’ll get them done. If you’re already over the moon with it, we’ll put it live for you.
Oh, and once it’s live, you’ll still have full access to the website, just in case you’d like to tweak it.
How much will my website cost?
It depends on many factors which will be discussed in the initial consultation with our team, but the standard 10-page website costs as little as £2,499 +VAT.
Extra pages are £150 per page. This cost covers the website build, optimisation, quality assurance, a year of hosting on our super-fast servers, and gives you full access to the website once we’re done.
We also spread the cost over five months, making it easier for you get your website up and running without a huge financial impact.