Get a Low-Cost, High-Performance Advantage with Our Lead Generation Websites
When you’re starting out, nothing takes the wind out of your sails faster than seeing the compromises you have to make on your website. Do you risk your finances to get a decent website, or do you go for a quick, affordable template website that can’t be adapted later?
At Exposure Ninja, we’ve decided to give you the best of both worlds: an affordable website with the ability to scale up and adapt as your business grows.
Take me through the process!
Either sign up for our free website review so we can analyze your current website, or contact us directly and we’ll run through what your new online home will need to do.
Design and copy starts
Using the information you’ve given to us in your consultation, our copywriters and designs will get started on the initial build of your website.
Give your thoughts
In the unlikely event you’re not blown away by how good a “template website” can be, we’ll work until you are. Once you’re happy, we’ll put on the finishing touches and go live.
The best websites are the ones that are regularly updated. You’ll have full access to the build, or can ask us for further support with this if you’d prefer.
What do I
get with the
- A carefully-crafted 10-page website (extra pages cost £150/page)
- An optimised design and layout, built using elements from our highest-performing websites
- Copy designed to convert and inform in your tone of voice, written by pro copywriters
- An Integrated blog, ready to go as soon as you are (we can manage this if you’d prefer)
- All images sourced and licensed for use
- Calls to action on each page, optimised for higher conversion rates
- 12 months of high-speed Ninja web hosting (just £20 a month after the first year)
- SSL certificate purchase, setup and installation when hosting on our server
Why should I pick Exposure Ninja’s template websites?
The word “template” sounds like something off of a factory production line; completely devoid of passion or care. Our template websites couldn’t be further from this. Each website is carefully designed in line with your branding, tone of voice and optimised properly to give your business the best start possible online.
What good is a website that doesn’t convert? We’ll put your business online in a way that makes it easy to market. We’ll tempt your clients to get in touch with you, using outstanding copy and a seamlessly built website, using the best parts of our highest-performing websites.
- Clear and effective calls to action on each page, tempting your visitors to convert
- “Click to call” numbers to maximise phone conversions for mobile viewers
- Streamlined navigation across each page, giving your visitors the information they want
- “Above the fold” considerations, reducing bounce rate and providing key information in seconds
- Landing page layouts on each service page, making PPC advertising incredibly straightforward
- Conversion and analytics tracking as standard to help you see what works and what doesn’t
- Super-speedy load times thanks to our incredibly fast hosting
Websites built to rank on search engines
If you’re not on Google, you’re not in business. It’s as simple as that. Our template websites are built to strict SEO guidelines, ensuring that you’re ranked on Google and other search engines from the moment your website goes live.
How we optimise your website:
- All pages have optimised page titles and meta descriptions
- We’ll create and submit your sitemap
- Your website is submitted to the Google Search Console
- We install Analytics onto the website to help us spot opportunities
- We carefully structure your URLs, pages and website structures
How long does it take?
We aim to have your website done in one month from the moment you ask us to get started. To achieve this, we ask that you provide any images, information, copy suggestions and testimonials as soon as possible. We hate delays as much as you do, so ensuring it’s all organised at the start means your Ninja website can be ready to go in no time at all.
Do I get a say in the design?
Yes. All our Ninjas are trained digital marketing professionals, so once we’ve built your website, you’ll be able to give us your thoughts on the build. If you want things adjusted, let us know and we’ll get them done. If you’re already over the moon with it, we’ll put it live for you.
Oh, and once it’s live, you’ll still have full access to the website, just in case you’d like to tweak it.
How much will my website cost?
It depends on many factors which will be discussed in the initial consultation with our team, but the standard 10-page website costs as little as £1,999 +VAT.
Extra pages are £150 per page. This cost covers the website build, optimisation, quality assurance, a year of hosting on our super-fast servers, and gives you full access to the website once we’re done.
We also spread the cost over five months, making it easier for you get your website up and running without a huge financial impact.