Try Us Out – Free Of Charge!
Your SEO is in trusted hands…
We wrote the book on SEO… literally!
Since ‘How To Get To The Top Of Google’ was released in 2012, no other book has taught more businesses and other agencies about SEO. It’s plain English and based on our experience working with and analysing thousands of websites.
What Exposure Ninja Is NOT:
- We’re not a London agency with a big fancy office. We mostly work remotely – not outsourced, and there’s a big difference. This means we get, on average, 45% more tasks completed per hour. And yes, we’ve tracked it. It also means our clients are spending their money on actual work rather than coffee machine refills and prime office rent.
- ‘Cheap’ SEO. If you think real work can be done for £300 per month, we are not a good fit.
- Networking, schmoozing and BS. We’re geeks getting on with what we do best. If creative awards are more important to you than actual results and ROI, again we will not be a good fit.
What Exposure Ninja IS:
- Honest. If we can help, we’ll tell you. If we can’t, we’ll tell you. Our SEO reports aren’t just a data dump from various tools. Instead we’ll actually talk you through what we’ve done, why, and the results that it has brought for you.
- Concerned not just about your SEO, but about your profit from SEO. Increasing traffic is meaningless if your sales don’t increase. That’s why we have an in-house CRO team here to plug the gaps if needed.
- Ridiculously hard working. We’ve grown from two people to 75 in 4 years, so we know what hard work feels like. We don’t stop until it’s done.
- Happy. Free range Ninjas outperform ‘caged’ staff any day. We love SEO and we celebrate our clients’ successes too. A culture of performance-based rewards and being considered the ‘dream job’ for many marketers means that we can afford to be very selective in our hiring process. Rather than being forced to choose the best candidates from a tight geography, we have our pick from across the UK which means the calibre and attitude of our people warrants the Ninja label.
Take the first step towards improving your site’s ranking, visibility and profit with a free website and SEO review
Please note: your review will be conducted by one of our SEO specialists. This is NOT an automated software review. There is no obligation to become a client of ours and you will not be hounded by sales calls.
Your review will be delivered by email within 2 working days