In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by entrepreneur and blogging BEAST, Yaro Starak.
Yaro has come onto the show to talk to about blogging, but the curveball is he’s not talking about business blogging… Yaro has used his personal blog to turn himself into an online influencer with a huge audience and then leveraged this popularity to sell his own digital products and services.
It’s a different but super interesting approach to how most people view blogging as a digital marketing strategy for their business.
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
There’s lots to take away from this episode, especially if you’re interested in putting yourself or someone else in your business forward to become a potential influencer in your field.
Here are some of the things we cover:
- Who Yaro Starak is and how he makes money
- How to use a personal blog to build an organic, loyal audience for your business
- Why personality and storytelling is so important for building relationships with your audience/customers
- How to decide what to write about—getting the balance right between personal storytelling and keyword targeted phrases
- How to overcome personal barriers to sharing your story online i.e. my life/work/story isn’t interesting
- Success vs Failure: Should people share the bad stuff too?
- Yaro’s blogging strategy:
– How often to post
– How long each blog post should be
– How to promote your blog posts
– Social Media promotion strategy
– What about keywords?
– How to come up with new things to write about
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
Want some free help to grow your business’s visibility online? Request a FREE website and marketing review now and one of our expert Marketing Consultants will analyse your website, digital marketing and competitors, and deliver you a 20-minute video with a bespoke plan to follow to reach your sales goals. The service is completely free and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards.