In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by our very own Deputy Head of Content Marketing, Sam Lyon.
Sam is an absolute beast when it comes to getting our HR clients placed in some of the top publications around and has landed articles in The Guardian, Entrepreneur and a cubic mega-tonne of leading HR publications!
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
Tim and Sam waste no time getting to the good stuff in this episode, so if you’re looking to get to grips with the content marketing publishing process, from working out what kind of publications to target for your business all the way through to pitching and securing those all-important article placements, Sam’s got you covered!
Here are some of the things we dive into in this episode:
- How to identify the best publications to get featured in
- How do you make sure your article topics match up with what your target publications are looking for
- How to effectively research your articles
- How to make sure your article aligns with your business AND the target publication
- Insights into Sam’s entire publication process, including her insider tips on reaching out and pitching to some of the world’s biggest publications!
- Behind the scenes of one of her proudest features in Glassdoor
- How to maximise the number of articles you can publish for your business
Massive thanks to Sam for taking the time out her super busy ninja schedule to join us on the show!
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ExposureNinja and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
Want some free help to grow your business’s visibility online? Request a FREE website and marketing review now and one of our expert Marketing Consultants will analyse your website, digital marketing and competitors, and deliver you a 20-minute video with a bespoke plan to follow to reach your sales goals. The service is completely free and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards.