In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by one of our awesome Dev Project Managers, Holly Cuthbert.
Holly is responsible for managing website project builds for our clients, working in tandem with our Web Development and Design teams to ensure every website we build is beautifully managed and delivered on time!
Holly came to Exposure Ninja from a fashion and branding background, which means she has some interesting insider knowledge of how businesses within very competitive markets, such as the fashion industry, can stand out and convince people to drop £300 on a plain t-shirt with a tiny designer brand logo on it!
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
In this episode, Tim and Holly dive into the fashion industry’s branding approach and how this can be adapted to other highly competitive markets.
Here are some of the things we cover in this episode:
- Your business’s personality is super important – don’t be afraid to have one!
- Identifying your target audience: How can you start doing this? What does this allow you do to?
- Your Business Vision & Mission Statement: Why they’re important and something you should be referring to CONSTANTLY
- Brand Voice: How to ensure that you choose a voice which resonates with your ideal customer
- Brand Story: You might not think the little things are interesting, but your customers will
- Logo and Colour Scheme: How important are these REALLY?
- Clarity and Consistency: How can businesses make sure that they always look and sound the same across everything that they do?
- Price: How does price impact your brand?
Many thanks to Holly for taking the time out of her super busy schedule to share her insights!
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ExposureNinja and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
If you’re at all even remotely interested in growing your business online, then you should absolutely request your FREE website plan from one of our expert marketing strategists. We’ll also give you a step-by-step plan to increase your traffic and sales from Google and social media. The service is completely free, rated extremely highly by users and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards. All Exposure Ninja marketing plans are SEO-optimised and conversion optimised.