In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by the CEO of Magic Monkey, Annie Brooking.
Annie is a bonafide product marketing guru with a wealth of experience in bringing high technology products to market, having worked with some absolute powerhouses in Silicon Valley. With over 20 years as a CEO in high technology companies, she’s an absolute knowledge bank of information about how to launch a product successfully in the marketplace!
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
In this episode, Tim and Annie get right into the nitty-gritty of how to launch or relaunch a product or business using Annie’s awesome ‘60 Skills of a Great Product Manager’ resource.
Here are some of the things we cover in this episode:
- Annie’s strategic approach to bringing a product to market
- What comes first, the audience or the product?
- How to work out who your perfect audience is, and how deep to go on profiling them
- User Stories: What are they and why are they important?
- What might be a typical user story?
- Critical Success Factors: How do you identify them?
- Iteration vs Disruption: Disruption is usually heralded as the goal but when is disruption not desirable?
- Goal Setting: Setting goals for a product launch can be tough, how do you approach this?
Many thanks to Annie Brooking for taking part. You can find Annie over at MagicMonkey.eu where you’ll find a bunch of awesome FREE downloads, including her Dream Ticket™ seminar.
Annie’s Book is available on Amazon – simply search for ‘Dream Ticket Annie Brooking’. If you’re in the UK, this is the link you need.
BONUS FREE DOWNLOAD: The 60 Skills of a Great Product Manager – Annie Brooking
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ExposureNinja and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
Want some free help to grow your business’s visibility online? Request a FREE website and marketing review now and one of our expert Marketing Consultants will analyse your website, digital marketing and competitors, and deliver you a 20-minute video with a bespoke plan to follow to reach your sales goals. The service is completely free and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards.