Time Doctor is a SaaS time tracking and productivity tool that allows customers “to build distributed teams that can work wherever and whenever they want, so the business can focus on allocating their office-running costs elsewhere.”
As another company with a fully remote workforce, we love the whole ethos and culture that Time Doctor has built, and their philosophy that people should be able to work whenever and wherever they want is one that resonates really loudly with us at Exposure Ninja!
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
Liam is an SEO beast and in this episode, we dive into the SEO strategies he has used for both Time Doctor and Staff.com. Here are some of the topics that we discuss:
- How to position your business within a competitive niche
- Successful marketing strategies for the best business growth
- Onsite vs Offsite Content: Which is better for building brand visibility?
- How having a sales approach to link building can help drive your SEO campaign forward
- Using keywords to define blog topics and drive qualified traffic
- How they got ranked no. 1 for the highly competitive search term ‘Virtual Assistant’ when they don’t even provide this as a service! (HINT: It’s all about E-A-T)
- How to target customers at different stages in the sales funnel
- How to use retargeting ads to complement your content marketing strategy
- Why a long-term, indirect marketing strategy is better than a short-term, direct marketing strategy if you’re a service-based business
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ExposureNinja and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
If you’re at all even remotely interested in growing your business online, then you should absolutely request your FREE website plan from one of our expert marketing strategists. We’ll also give you a step-by-step plan to increase your traffic and sales from Google and social media. The service is completely free, rated extremely highly by users and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards. All Exposure Ninja marketing plans are SEO-optimised and conversion optimised.
Huge thanks to Liam Martin for taking the time to talk to us, you can find him over at YouTube.com/RunningRemote.