In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by Prabhat Shah, founder of Day to Day eBay and all around Amazon marketing BEAST!
Prabhat has been working with Amazon sellers for over 10 years and has some serious, game-changing knowledge to share for any online sellers that want to expand and improve their visibility on Amazon.
Now, we can probably all agree that Amazon is the King of eCommerce — in the 25 years since its creation, Amazon has steadily overtaken all other online marketplaces to become the go-to eCommerce platform for online shoppers. Every month, over 197 million people around the world visit Amazon.com — to put that number into context, that’s more than the ENTIRE population of Russia…
Put simply, if you’re selling products online, you cannot afford to ignore Amazon!
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
In this episode, Prabhat takes us behind the scenes of how to rank organically on Amazon, how to get the most out of Amazon’s Ad platform, and reveals some of the ridiculously sneaky and hyper-aggressive strategies that Amazon is using to dominate its space!
Here are some of the awesome things we cover in this episode:
- Organic Visibility: What does Amazon look for in a product listing in order to rank it prominently?
- Amazon Reviews: How many do you need? What about review quality and sentiment?
- Product Descriptions: How long should they be? What about keywords? Should you embed images?
- Amazon Books: Ranking on bestseller lists is key to maintaining sales – how important is this for other physical products?
- Seller Competition: What if I’m selling a product that Amazon already sells? How can I compete?
- Amazon Ads: Why are they a good idea? What sort of products work best?
- CPC: What sort of cost per click should I expect through Amazon Ads? How big a percentage should I be willing to give up to Amazon?
- Does Amazon Ads impact organic listings?
- What are some of the top differences between a beginner/unprofitable Amazon Ads campaign and a finely-tuned profitable one?
As always, HUGE thanks to Prabhat for joining us on the show.
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ExposureNinja and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
Want some free help to grow your business’s visibility online? Request a FREE website and marketing review now and one of our expert Marketing Consultants will analyse your website, digital marketing and competitors, and deliver you a 20-minute video with a bespoke plan to follow to reach your sales goals. The service is completely free and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards.