In this week’s episode of the Exposure Ninja Digital Marketing Podcast, Tim is joined by Tyler Jack Harris, owner of two multi-million-dollar life insurance companies and the man behind the My Living Legacy vlog and the Sales Wolves podcast.
Tyler’s story is pretty amazing and his business growth and success is directly linked to personal branding and a process he calls “scale impact”.
According to Wikipedia, Personal Branding is “essentially the ongoing process of establishing a prescribed image or impression in the mind of others about an individual, group, or organisation”, but Tyler takes this one step further and looks at personal branding as a way to create a legacy — not only in terms of your business impact but in terms of having an impact on the world around you as well.
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
If you’re thinking about pushing your own personal brand or someone in your business is thinking about doing it, there is SO much to take away from this episode!
From the practical content strategies and planning side of things to overcoming the fear of putting yourself out there and keeping that doubting inner voice in check, Tyler has so much knowledge to share on this subject, plus he’s just a genuinely nice guy with a lot to offer!
Here are some of the things we cover in this episode:
- How Tyler has used his personal brand to build his company, and why it’s not just about chasing fame!
- How to overcome limiting beliefs and muster the courage to put yourself out there (in spite of the haters!)
- How to decide how much resource to put behind your personal brand
- How to manage building your personal brand with other aspects of your business and personal life
- Delusion vs Persistence: How to know if you need to change angle vs just keep pushing on
- Spend: How to decide how much budget to put behind building your audience
- Strategy: How much do you need to strategise and plan vs freewheel it? Do you need to have a very specific audience profile in mind or do you believe more in just being yourself and seeing what comes out?
Huge thanks to Tyler for joining us on the show. You can find and link up with Tyler on the following channels:
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ExposureNinja and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
Want some free help to grow your business’s visibility online? Request a FREE website and marketing review now and one of our expert Marketing Consultants will analyse your website, digital marketing and competitors, and deliver you a 20-minute video with a bespoke plan to follow to reach your sales goals. The service is completely free and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards.