BrightonSEO started out as a few people meeting at an upstairs room in a pub and is now the UK’s top SEO conference, running twice a year at the biggest venue in Brighton!
As the founder and lead organiser of such a massive SEO event, Kelvin is blessed with a super unique perspective of SEO; he gets an inside look across the entire industry, with first-hand insights into current trends, what’s coming up, and what’s fallen off the radar completely.
What can you expect to learn from this podcast episode?
As Kelvin is so ingrained in the SEO world, we wanted to bring him onto the podcast to find out where he sees the future of SEO going, and get his thoughts on what’s happening currently in such a diverse and fast-paced industry!
Here are some of the things we discuss:
- Getting the basics in place before you disappear down the rabbit hole of ‘new stuff’
- The fundamentals of SEO for small business owners and marketing managers
- The little things that you can do to generate big results in SEO
- How to best leverage your time when working on your SEO campaign
- David vs Goliath: How smaller companies can take on the big boys in their industry
- Kelvin’s top examples of companies successfully punching above their weight
- Link Building: are links a perfect way of measuring authority or is it one of those things that WILL change?
As always, let us know what you think — drop us a line on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ExposureNinja and if you enjoy the show, please leave us a review on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or wherever you get your podcasts from!
If you’ve got more questions or want a space to brainstorm ideas with other small business owners and get your burning digital marketing questions answered by the ninjas themselves, then you can also join our Digital Marketing Mastermind Facebook Group.
If you’re at all even remotely interested in growing your business online, then you should absolutely request your FREE website plan from one of our expert marketing strategists. We’ll also give you a step-by-step plan to increase your traffic and sales from Google and social media. The service is completely free, rated extremely highly by users and comes with no obligation to work with us afterwards. All Exposure Ninja marketing plans are SEO-optimised and conversion optimised.
Huge thanks to Kelvin Newman for taking part, you can find him over on Twitter: @kelvinnewman