Are you a Website Developer who loves the idea of working on lots of different ad hoc tasks for websites? Exposure Ninja is looking for a Website Developer to work on ad hoc website development tasks for our amazing clients.
You’ll communicate with our Project Managers, answer internal dev questions and implement changes to website design, CTA forms and create landing pages. You’ll be answering questions and talking to Project Managers everyday, so you MUST have impeccable English and be super organised.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on varied and interesting ad hoc development tasks across different client websites. Become an Website Developer at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal Website Developer will do the following:
- Make changes to existing client websites when requested
- Ensure all webpages and updates are mobile-friendly
- Complete projects and tasks with fast turnaround
- Communicate directly with Project Managers to complete ad hoc dev tasks
- Be able to build WordPress sites from PSDs
- Build high converting landing/sales pages based on CRO principles
- Configure plugins to achieve website functionality
- Resolve and troubleshoot WordPress websites
- Set up client email accounts
- Resolving and troubleshooting email & hosting issues
- Technical speed and mobile optimisation on websites
- Install Google Adwords tracking codes
Design is important to us and as you’ll be in charge of formatting pages and making ad hoc changes that look good and work excellently on mobile.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Solid and proficient experience in WordPress website building and troubleshooting
- Exceptionally keen on details and thorough in doing quality checks of his/her own work
- Ability to alter and code WordPress websites
- Understand conversion principles (CRO) in website design and functionality
- High initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills — both verbal and written
- Native or fluent English — both verbal and written
- Available to work within UK hours on 4 days a week to communicate with the team
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and feedback to the teams
For Extra Brownie Points:
- Knowledge of Magento, Shopify and Squarespace
We’re looking for a Website Developer available to work 30-40 hours per week. This is a freelance position paid on a per project basis.
You’ll have to be available for ad hoc requests and to answer questions during UK office hours on at least 4 days per week, but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done.
Pay Per Project starting from $35
How to Apply:
Please give 3 examples of responsive websites or web pages / landing pages that you have built. It’s important that the websites look modern and professional and are mobile-friendly.
We want someone who takes pride in their work and is committed to being the best dev they can be. Please make sure your examples reflect this.