What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating digital marketing campaigns. Help us build new processes that accelerate the company’s growth. Become a project-based Web Designer at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal Web Designer will do the following:
- Create stunning website designs from layout guides to reflect the style of the business.
- Complete projects and tasks with fast turnaround.
You’ll be supplied with a wireframe and you just need to turn this into something beautiful. We have high design standards and appreciate skilled designers.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Has proficient experience with Photoshop or Sketch.
- Basic understanding of InVision
- Can work 4+ hours per day
- Available during UK business hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong understanding of UX & CRO
Payment initially is per site project and varies from $150 to $1500 depending on the complexity of the design and the number of layouts required.
For the right candidate, this is an opportunity for a lot of long term work and a full-time position (if that’s what you’re after). We’re a fast growing company and look after our high-performing team members well.
If you’re the type that wants some input into the way things are done, you’re keen to contribute and are happy to roll your sleeves up and get involved, this is for you.
How To Apply:
Please send three (3) examples of work you’ve done – websites you’ve designed, promotional and marketing materials are good things to send. If you have a personal site, feel free to send us that too – we like to see what your vibe is.
Please start your application “I can be an awesome ninja” so that we can weed out those applicants that haven’t actually read the brief.