Website Exposure Ninja
Are you a Website Developer who loves the idea of working on lots of different ad hoc tasks for websites? Exposure Ninja is looking for a Website Developer to work on ad hoc website development tasks for our amazing clients.
You’ll communicate with our Project Managers, answer internal dev questions and implement changes to website design, CTA forms and create landing pages. You’ll be answering questions and talking to Project Managers everyday, so you MUST have impeccable English and be super organised.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on varied and interesting ad hoc development tasks across different client websites. Become a Website Developer at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal Website Developer will do the following:
- Make changes to existing client websites when requested
- Ensure all webpages and updates are mobile-friendly
- Complete projects and tasks with fast turnaround
- Communicate directly with Project Managers to complete ad hoc dev tasks
- Configure plugins to achieve website functionality
- Resolve and troubleshoot Magento/Shopify & WordPress websites
- Resolve and troubleshoot website email sending issues
- Install Google Adwords tracking codes
Design is important to us and as you’ll be in charge of formatting pages and making ad hoc changes that look good and work excellently on mobile.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Solid experience in Shopify website building and troubleshooting
- Exceptionally keen on details and thorough in doing quality checks of his/her own work
- Ability to alter and code Shopify websites
- Understand conversion principles (CRO) in website design and functionality
- High initiative to solve problems and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills — both verbal and written
- Native or fluent English — both verbal and written
- Available to work within UK hours on 3 days a week to communicate with the team
- Ability to work independently, make decisions and feedback to the teams
For Extra Brownie Points:
- Knowledge of WordPress and Squarespace
You’ll be part of a fun and productive team of Ninjas in every different field: from design to SEO, PPC and of course Dev.
We’re looking for a Website Developer available to work 16-40 hours per week.
This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
We believe that employees who have this level of control over their lives are better able to become their best possible selves — which translates into the best possible service for our clients.
Rate is $8 to $12 per hour.
How to Apply:
Please give 3 examples of responsive websites or web pages / landing pages that you have built. It’s important that the websites look modern and professional and are mobile-friendly.
We want someone who takes pride in their work and is committed to being the best dev they can be. Please make sure your examples reflect this.