Website Exposure Ninja
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating SEO campaignsfor medium-sized UK businesses. Become an SEO Specialistwith Exposure Ninja.
Here’s a video explaining this role: bit.ly/hiring-seoninja.
Our ideal SEO Specialist will do the following:
- Lead SEO campaigns confidently for clients in various industries.
- Provide ranking improvements for our clients websites for their main target keywords.
- Develop results-driven SEO strategies.
If you meet these goals, you’ll be eligible for quarterly performance related bonuseson top of your salary.
- SEO Auditing
- Keyword Research
- Metadata Creation
- Local SEO Optimisation
- Video Creation
- Google Analytics and Search Console Responsibilities
- Working with our Digital PR, Dev, Social Media, and PPC teams
The skills we’re looking for:
- 1 year experience in an SEO-related role
- Agency experience desirable
- Experience working with SMBs
- Working knowledge of SEMrush, Raven Tools, Screaming Frog, Moz, Search Console, and Google Analytics
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail and high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
Benefits of the job:
- Set your own working hours
- Work from home or while travelling, fully remote position
- Quarterly performance reviews
- Quarterly percentage bonus*
*dependent on performance review
Why Work for Exposure Ninja?
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We’re distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work if they would like to, or just enjoy working from home!
We’re one of the few digital agencies who designate specific hours each month to personal development (15% of the hours you work on clients) so you’re paid to increase your knowledge.
This will be a freelance position with 25-40 hours work per week. The majority of your hours will be spent working on client campaigns.
This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
We believe that employees who have this level of control over their lives are better able to become their best possible selves — which translates into the best possible service for our clients.
Salary: £9.62 – £10.61 per hour, dependent on experience.Quarterly bonuses available.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “SEO Specialist Job ” and attach your CV along with a cover letter that tells us in 100 words: “Why do you think you’re the best candidate for this role?”