What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours from a remote position and help us build new processes that accelerate the company’s growth. Become a Hiring Support Ninja at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal Recruitment Support Ninja will do the following:
Administrative Support for HR, with focus on sourcing and selection:
- Coordinating with the department managers to identify hiring needs
- Posting job advertisements in Indeed, Upwork, Hubstaff Talent, Exposure Ninja Jobs Page, LinkedIn, Facebook pages and other medium for job posting
- Updating the status or content of job advertisements when necessary
- Screening and shortlisting quality candidates who meet the requirements stated in the Job Description
- Updating the Google sheet Hiring Tracker with the details of the shortlisted candidates and the status of their application
- Advising the candidates of the status of their application via Teamwork Desk or GMail
- Sending demo tests to shortlisted candidates and organising demo test outputs received from them
- Scheduling interview with the candidates who were shortlisted for interview
- Communicating with hiring managers on the status of the candidates’ demo tests and interview schedule
- Notifying the HR Ninja if a candidate has been successfully hired as advised by the hiring manager
- Managing the HR mailbox via Teamwork Desk
- Recommending initiatives to improve the overall hiring process
When requested, the Hiring Support Ninja may be required to assist the HR Ninja with administrative tasks that are not hiring related, such as but not limited to coordinating company events and activities.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- A solid background and proven experience in the end-to-end hiring process, including the use of recruitment platforms such as Indeed and Upwork
- Proficient in using Google documents and spreadsheets
- A working knowledge on helpdesk software or CRM systems such as Teamwork Desk
- Excellent English communication skills – both verbal and written
- Exceptionally organised and keen on details
- Able to multi-task to meet hiring deadlines on a timely manner
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision but must also be a good team player
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity in thinking of ways to improve work processes
- Must be aware of and able to put into practice the essential HR ethics such as adherence to confidentiality of information received from job applicants
- The position is remote-based, therefore an exceptional level of commitment to work is required.
Why Work for Exposure Ninja?
Our number of services and team size has rapidly expanded over the past year and looks set to increase even more so in the next twelve months. We’d like you to be a part of that journey.
Our focus is giving digital marketing specialists the opportunity to learn, increase their knowledge and direct experience, whilst also presenting the opportunity for rapid promotion throughout the company.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We’re distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work. We hang out entirely on Slack and have weekly Skype calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
We’re also one of the few digital agencies who designate specific hours each month to personal development so you’re paid to increase your knowledge and get the promotion you deserve.
This will be a part-time role of 20-30 hours per week, with a view to working full-time on peak hiring months. The majority of your hours will be spent working on hiring needs. You may also be required to work on other administrative HR tasks from time to time and during hiring off-peak days.
Minimum of ₱150.00 / hour, dependent on experience. Quarterly bonuses available, dependent on performance.
How to Apply
Click “Apply for Job” and attach your resume/CV along with a cover letter explaining why you are the best person that we should hire to fill this role.