Website Exposure Ninja
Are you a Digital Marketing geek who loves the idea of helping manage the digital marketing campaigns for AWESOME businesses of all shapes and sizes?
Exposure Ninja is looking for a Project Manager to run red-hot marketing campaigns alongside our hugely talented SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Web Development teams. You’ll be in charge of determining the best strategy for the marketing objective at hand and reporting our successes to our clients.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating digital marketing campaigns. Lead a digital marketing strategy that’ll make your clients swoon.
Here’s a video explaining this role: bit.ly/hiring-pmninja
Our ideal Project Manager will do the following:
- Improve client retention* (i.e. deliver such high-quality campaigns that clients won’t ever want to leave).
- Improve the value of the work that we can do for the client by recommending optimal strategies
- Help us build a better company by designing new processes and inspiring your colleagues.
*If you retain clients, you’ll be eligible for a healthy commission bonus.
- Creating digital marketing campaign plans.
- Being the point of contact between our team and the client, as we go through the process of getting our client an influx of new traffic.
- Ensure that work is delivered to an excellent standard.
- Notice problems early and take decisive actions to solve them.
- Keep the client up to date with the work that we’re doing and keep the team informed of any client requests.
- Manage client expectations in terms of client results and turnaround time.
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least two year’s experience in a digital marketing or project/account management position (strongly preferred, but not essential).
- Super organisational tendencies and calmness whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with WordPress (almost all sites will be on WordPress).
- Understanding of CRO/UX principles is important, and you will have studied these things in your spare time.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- The ability to handle client calls with confidence.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Moz tools, Raven Tools, SEMRush, Search Metrics and other standard SEO software (strongly preferred, but not essential).
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs.
For Extra Brownie Points:
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills.
- Knowledge of Magento and Shopify (strongly preferred, but not essential).
As this is a full-time contract position, we are looking to hire a UK-based Project Manager with a legal right to work in the UK.
Normally, you’ll be responsible for between 8 and 10 clients. 8 clients represents part-time work, while 10 clients represents full-time work. At the moment, we’re looking for a full-time (30-40 hours per week) Project Manager.
You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done. This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
We believe that employees who have this level of control over their lives are better able to become their best possible selves — which translates into the best possible service for our clients.
£21,840-£25,238 (based on 40-hr work week), dependent on experience and performance. This equates to an hourly rate of £10.50-£12.13. Plus up to an additional £4,200+ in commission per year.
Please click “Apply Now” / “Apply for Job” and upload your CV/resume along with a cover letter that tells us in 100 words: “Why do you think you’re the best candidate for this role?