Website Exposure Ninja
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating PPC campaigns. Become a PPC Specialist at Exposure Ninja. Facebook Ads experience is a bonus.
Here’s a video explaining this role: bit.ly/hiring-ppcninja
Our ideal PPC Specialist will do the following:
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Review potential new clients.
- Manage small to medium-sized PPC budgets.
- Work with the other teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients.
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients.
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients.
- Experience in or interest to learn Facebook Ads or other Paid Social Ads is a plus.
The skills we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (preferably agency-side).
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms.
- Google Adwords certification is a bonus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong track record in managing small to medium-sized budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Effective account management skills.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to follow orders with minimal error. The position is remote-based and therefore an exceptional level of trust and dedication will be required.
Why Work for Exposure Ninja?
Our number of services and team size has rapidly expanded over the past year and looks set to increase even more so in the next twelve months. We’d like you to be a part of that journey.
Our focus is giving digital marketing specialists the opportunity to learn, increase their knowledge and direct experience, whilst also presenting the opportunity for rapid promotion throughout the company.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We’re distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work. We hang out entirely on Slack and have weekly Skype calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
We’re also are one of the few digital agencies who designate specific hours each month to personal development so you’re paid to increase your knowledge and get the promotion you deserve.
This will be a Full time of between 30 -40 hours per week. The majority of your hours will be spent working on client campaigns.
You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done. This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
We believe that employees who have this level of control over their lives are better able to become their best possible selves — which translates into the best possible service for our clients.
Salary: £9.62 – £10.61 / hour, dependent on experience. Quarterly bonuses available.
To apply: Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “PPC Specialist Job” and tell us in 100 words: “Why do you think you’re the best candidate for this role?”