Website Exposure Ninja
If you’re a top sales performer and know your digital marketing, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most trusted digital marketing companies.
My name is Tim and I run Exposure Ninja. We’re proud of being the UK’s bestselling digital marketing authors, and we share everything we learn with our fanbase through webinars, videos and our podcast. We’re looking for someone bright, sharp and ambitious to join our sales team, finding leads, building marketing plans, and bringing them on as new clients.
It’s a fun and fast-paced environment with a lot of flexibility and a high level of productivity. We’re known for being knowledgeable, so you’ll need some digital marketing experience (although we have lots of additional training to get you to Ninja level). Most of our clients are SMEs, so you’ll need some experience selling to smaller companies (T/O £300k-£5m).
You’ll need at least 2 years’ experience working in a sales role selling digital marketing OR you’ll have a track record in sales and will have been implementing and learning about digital marketing yourself. You’ll be working remotely and will need a proven track record in closing sales. It’s crucial that you’re self-motivated, target-hungry and ambitious.
You’ll be responsible for converting inbound leads, primarily, as well as handling outbound sales to selected verticals. There will be a mixture of phone and email communication with prospects.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- A proven track record of selling and hitting targets
- Basic understanding of digital marketing: PPC, SEO, Content Marketing and Websites
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and keep bang up-to-date.
- Organised, confident, driven, competitive and tenacious
- Articulate communicator. Able to simplify a complex proposition to someone who may have no knowledge of digital marketing and is scared, having had bad experiences in the past.
- Self-motivated. This role is remote working, so a willingness to work and succeed remotely is crucial.
- 2+ years experience in Marketing or Digital Marketing sales (preferably telesales).
- Outbound sales experience is a bonus!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £22,000 – £28,000 — OTE £72,000.
- Base salary is dependent on experience. The role is paid on an hourly rate, which is calculated on a 40-hour work week. This works out at £10.60 – £13.50 per hour.
- Uncapped, generous commission.
- Flexible work hours.
- 100% remote working job role.
- Significant upward potential as we look to grow the sales department further.
- Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Please click “Apply Now” / “Apply for Job” and upload your CV/resume along with a cover letter that tells us in 100 words: “Why do you think you’re the best candidate for this role?”.