Website Exposure Ninja
We’re looking for someone with the ability to proofread articles, blog posts and website copy at lightning speed. You’ll need to make corrections, suggest edits and make sure that our writers are following best-practice SEOs. You’ll be able to work remotely 100% of the time from anywhere in the world, providing you have a good internet connection.
We’re looking for someone who can start immediately and work 40 hours per week. This is a temporary position to cover for our current editor who is sick. Our editor’s return to work date is unknown.
What you’ll be doing:
Our clients range from dentists and beauticians, to online dating services and motorbiking holidays, so we’re looking for someone who is interested in learning about and editing content on a wide variety of topics.
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- Proofreading articles and blog posts
- Proofreading website copy
- Proofreading short video scripts and infographic content
- Correcting spelling and grammar mistakes
- Communicating your edits to the writers effectively
- Enforcing strict SEO edits, including correct use of anchor text and keywords
We are looking for an editor who meets the following requirements:
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Be able to organise your time effectively
- Be responsive, a good communicator and a team player
- Have an understanding about SEO and online marketing
- Be able to clear a stack of articles each day; even when late items come in
About the company
Exposure Ninja is a digital marketing company dedicated to boosting our clients’ online presence. We are a small and tight-knit team of 65 employees around the world.
Hourly rate: pay is £14 per hour.
To apply for the editor role in our Content Marketing team, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your CV and include at least one professional reference who How we can contact.