Website Exposure Ninja
Not Your Typical Sales Role!
If you’re looking for the chance to use your digital marketing experience to make a genuine difference to businesses, this is the role for you. We are looking for an experienced marketer to join Exposure Ninja (the World’s coolest Digital Agency for SMEs) as a consultative sales executive. This is a remote working role with a lot of independence, and would suit a client-side Digital Marketing Manager or Marketing Consultant, particularly if you’ve been selling to SMEs.
About the Role
Through our bestselling books, webinars, and training, we offer businesses our World Famous ‘Free Website and Marketing Review’. This review is a super-swish video, deconstructing their digital marketing (and their competitors) and giving them some advice on areas to focus on. This review is AM-AY-ZING and immediately positions EN as helpful and knowledgeable.
You’ll be recording this review then, at the end, offering the business a further phone or Skype consultation if they’d be interested in having us handle their Digital Marketing. You’ll then recommend the right marketing channels and build them a plan that sells them the relevant SEO, PPC, Website Development and Social Media help.
You’ll receive training about how to carry out the reviews, make the plans and run the consultation calls.
Whilst this is a sales role (with targets and commissions), the process is very expertise-led. If you’ve done consultancy with SMEs before, great. If you’ve worked client-side, great. Our typical clients have been burned by previous digital marketing agencies so it’s important that we build trust to show them how different we are. We are the experts showing our clients a path to increase their visibility, and we take this responsibility really seriously.
The work hours are flexible, although we do expect you to be available during the UK work day as this is when clients tend to be active. But the role suits someone who wants to choose their schedule and is happy to catch up in an evening or weekend if they need to go for a bike ride, slay a dragon, save the world or pick up the kids.
All training will be provided, although we don’t like to start from a completely blank slate. After all, you want to be earning commission ASAP! Here’s the experience you will need:
- At least 2 years experience in Digital Marketing. Ideally, this is within an agency, working on your own project, or handling the online marketing for a previous employer.
- You’ll need a working knowledge of SEO (it’s our top selling service), Google Ads, and conversion rate optimisation. You’ll be talking to marketing managers and some of them know their stuff, so you need to be a step ahead.
- Experience in a sales role is preferable. Being the trusted advisor is step 1, but making the sale is where you really prove yourself.
Here are the character traits of a successful person in this role:
- Energetic, enthusiastic and positive. Moaners and those people who always have an excuse, please don’t apply. You might even follow Grant Cardone or listen to Tony Robbins from time to time.
- You’re a studier. You spend time reading, watching videos, trying things out. You know Digital Marketing changes fast and you like that because it gives you a chance to get ahead.
- You work hard. This isn’t a job for those who are sprinting from their desk at 5:00:01 PM or thinking ‘work from home’ means watching TV. We believe work should be fulfilling and rewarding, not something to be endured so you can get smashed at the weekend.
- You’re ambitious. It’s totally cool to want nice things and to work for a better life.
About Exposure Ninja
Our success has seen us grow from 1 Ninja in 2013 to 97 ferociously talented Ninjas in 2019 – and we’ve got a lot more growth in our sights. We work 100% remotely, so it’s important that you are self-motivated, driven and want to take on new challenges and opportunities.
Because our retention is good, our sales team is very small for the size of the company. We currently have 3 full-time sales Ninjas and a couple more who only carry out the reviews.
We’re now scaling our sales team to cope with demand. Because of the growth, there is an opportunity for the right person to move up in the department and become sales manager, once they know the ropes. We’re big fans of ‘promoting from within’; our new General Manager started at EN as an entry-level content writer 5 years ago, for example. Holy Moly!
Our clients are SMEs, usually UK-based, and we are good at what we do. So good, in fact, that we don’t use any minimum term contracts.
WHAT?! No minimum term contracts, even for SEO?!!?
I know, right! Crazy Ninjas.
The salary is £22-28k depending on experience. We have a generous commission structure which goes up to 30%. Top performers can earn £5k/month commission. On Target Earnings £36-70k including commission.
There will also be opportunities to grow the sales team further, so there will be sales manager and team leader roles available for the top performers.
If we like the look of your application, we’ll send you a short demo task to carry out.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outbound sales experience is a bonus!
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £22,000 – £28,000 — OTE £72,000.
- Base salary is dependent on experience. The role is paid on an hourly rate, which is calculated on a 40-hour work week. This works out at £10.60 – £13.50 per hour.
- Uncapped, generous commission.
- Flexible work hours.
- 100% remote working job role.
- Significant upward potential as we look to grow the sales department further.
- Job Type: Full-time