Website Exposure Ninja
Are you a Digital Marketing geek who loves the idea of helping manage the design and creation of some AWESOME websites for businesses of all shapes and sizes?
Exposure Ninja is looking for a Website Project Manager to manage the design and development of websites for our amazing clients. You won’t be building or designing the websites yourself, you’ll be instructing our talented teams to create websites clients love and get them delivered on time.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating website builds. Become a Website Project Manager at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal Website Project Manager will do the following:
- Improve client retention (i.e. lead the delivery of such high-quality websites that clients won’t ever want to leave).
- Improve the value of the work that we can do for the client through useful upselling and cross-selling.
- Help us build a better company by designing new processes and inspiring your colleagues.
If you meet these goals, you’ll be eligible for a juicy sales commission.
- Creating website plans and discussing these with new clients.
- Being the point of contact between our Design team and the client, as we go through the process of designing them a beautiful and conversion-optimised website.
- Liaise with the client and our Copy team to ensure that the website copy matches the brand’s tone of voice.
- Collaborate with the SEO team to ensure that the website is fully optimised for search.
- Act as the key point of contact for clients as we build their websites.
- Ensure that work is delivered to an excellent standard.
- Notice problems early and take decisive actions to solve them.
- Keep the client up to date with the work that we’re doing and keep the team informed of any client requests.
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least two years experience in a digital marketing or project/account management position (strongly preferred, but not essential)
- Super organisational tendencies and calmness whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with WordPress (almost all sites will be on WordPress)
- Understanding of CRO/UX principles is important, and you will have studied these things in your spare time (we are all geeks too, don’t worry – you’ll feel right at home)
- Strong attention to detail and high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- The ability to handle client calls with confidence
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS is a bonus
- Basic understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Moz tools, Raven Tools, SEMRush, Search Metrics and other standard SEO software
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs
For Extra Brownie Points:
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Knowledge of Magento and Shopify
We’re looking for a Website Project Manager available to work 20-25 hours per week.
You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done.
This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
We believe that employees who have this level of control over their lives are better able to become their best possible selves — which translates into the best possible service for our clients.