Are you an ambitious and creative video editor with an interest in digital marketing?
Do you know how to edit videos that people love and want to watch on repeat?
Award-winning digital marketing agency, Exposure Ninja, is looking to hire a full-time video editor to join their marketing team (40 hours per week).
The following are examples of videos and podcast recordings produced in 2022. We’d like to take their production quality to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining our small internal marketing team as the third team member.
You’ll be a core member of the agency’s brand awareness and lead generation strategy.
Your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks will include the following:
- Developing video ideas as part of the marketing team
- Aiding, enhancing, and scripting the video scripting process
- Editing long-form videos for our agency’s YouTube channel
- Editing short-form videos (shorts) for TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram accounts
- Editing and uploading regular podcast episodes
- Editing micro video clips for social media distribution
- Editing micro audio clips for social media distribution
- Editing short video ads to promote our agency
- Creating video thumbnails that are optimised for a high clickthrough rate
- Uploading regular videos to agency owned channels (inc. video optimisation)
- Aiding process development and optimisation
- Taking ownership of video and audio KPIs within the marketing team
We are looking for candidates to work 40 hours per week.
This position is a work-from-home, flexible time arrangement (much more than other agencies), which means that you can fit your work around your family life or hobbies.
However, this also means that we need people who are self-motivated, reliable, have excellent time management skills and always deliver on time.
You can work for us from anywhere in the world — but we expect you to complete all your work hours on time and to respond to your emails and Slack messages every day.
KPIs You’ll Own
- YouTube channel growth (average views per user, subscribers, views, watch time, impressions clickthrough rate)
- Podcast series growth (monthly podcast downloads, first 7-day downloads, Spotify followers)
- 1-2 years of experience
- Highly creative
- Highly collaborative
- Able to take the initiative
- Strong storytelling skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Expert skill level with Premiere Pro and After Effects (or equivalent)
- Expert skill level with Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Expert YouTube SEO skills
- Strong photography skills
- Strong writer with excellent English
- Strong copywriting understanding
- Strong social media marketing understanding
- Fantastic with time management and deadlines
- Fantastic project management skills
- Awesome communication skills
- Proficient skills using WordPress
- Prior experience using LibSyn
- Prior experience using Google Workspace tools (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc)
- Prior experience using Canva
Why Work for Exposure Ninja?
Exposure Ninja is an award-winning UK digital marketing company that delivers revenue-increasing digital marketing to ambitious businesses. We have 100+ employees and freelancers from all around the world.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We’re distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work if they would like to, or just enjoy working from home!
We’re one of the few digital agencies who designate specific hours each month to personal development (15% of the hours you work on clients) so you’re paid to increase your knowledge.
- Remote Working 🌍
- Flexible Working Hours 🤸
- 32 Days Annual Leave 🌴
- Generous Sick Leave Policy 👩⚕️
- Transparent Pay Scales ⚖️
- £100 Annual Health Subsidy 🏋️
- Health & Wealth Support 🧠
- No Meetings at Lunch or on Friday Afternoons ☀️
- Client and Employee Referral Bonuses 💰
- Paid-for Digital Marketing Training 📚
- Annual Charity Events 💚
- Early Christmas Pay 🎄
We Welcome Everyone into Our Ninja Family
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
We’re looking for someone to work approximately 40 hours per week. Hours are completely flexible, but deadlines are not.
Starting rate for this role is £23,000-£27,000 pro-rata, depending on your level of experience.