We’re looking for a Social Media Strategy Manager to join our passionate and talented team. Help us create social media strategies for a host of amazing clients. Join our growing digital marketing agency where the sky’s the limit.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We love to get creative for our clients and have a team who love to get stuck in together. We’re distributed over a few different countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work if they’d like to. We hang out on Slack and have regular Google Hangouts calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
We offer amazing employee benefits such as 32 days paid holiday (including flexible bank holiday options), generous paid sick leave, £100 Annual Health Subsidy, flexible working hours (much more than other agencies), paid training hours and many more.
Our ideal Social Media Strategy Manager will do the following:
- Lead results-driven social media campaigns.
- Develop creative, results-driven social media strategies across a range of clients in different industries (it won’t always be DTC fashion!)
- Coordinate the strategy with our paid social media team who run advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and other social ad platforms.
- Write compelling, engaging copy for social media and related ad platforms.
- Manage interactions with social media communities through responding to any comments and messages on social accounts.
- Discuss new ideas with colleagues and clients.
- Create engaging written and visual content.
- Arrange giveaways, competitions and product reviews with influencers.
- Plan, build and deliver effective social media growth strategies for clients in various industries.
- Work effectively with our Content Creation team.
- Setup new social media campaigns.
- Monitor social media campaigns and adjust to ensure they are successful.
- Notice problems early and take decisive actions to solve them.
- Keep the client up to date with the work that we’re doing and keep the team informed of any client requests.
- Report on social media campaign strategies and success.
The skills we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, either in-house or agency side.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns for SMEs, prioritising business results like sales and lead generation.
- Track record of writing awesome social media copy.
- Effective communication with colleagues and clients, both on the phone and email.
- Organise your own time well across numerous responsibilities.
- Proactively think of new ideas and experiment with new techniques.
- Self-motivate yourself and work with limited supervision.
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- An eye for design. E.g. you can create Canva templates without needing a designer to ‘pretty’ them up.
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to handle client calls and pitch ideas with confidence.
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads and other paid social ad platforms, time spent experimenting with these, or have previously worked closely with a paid social ads person in a previous role.
- This is a full-time role contracted at 40 hours per week.
- You’ll have to be available for internal calls and meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work flexibly.
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.