Want to work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating social media marketing campaigns? Help us build social media strategies with a focus on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Join a growing digital marketing agency where the sky’s the limit.
Our clients range from clothing brands and lawyers to startups and charities, so we’re looking for someone interested in learning about a wide range of businesses. You would handle several different clients and would be responsible for running their social media campaigns.
Our ideal Social Media Marketer will do the following:
- Lead results-driven social media campaigns.
- Develop creative, results-driven social media strategies.
- Discuss new ideas with colleagues and clients.
- Create engaging visual content (Canva
- experience preferred).
- Coordinate influencer marketing campaigns with a focus on results.
- Arrange giveaways, competitions and product reviews with influencers.
- Work effectively with our paid social media team.
- Update the Project Manager on work completed.
- Setup new social media campaigns on a range of platforms and channels.
- Monitor social media campaigns and adjust to ensure they are successful.
- Analyse social media channels and report on successes.
We’re looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns for small businesses.
- Competency with ContentCal, Later.com, Google Sheets, Google Docs.
- An understanding of how different social media algorithms work.
- Experienced writer with excellent English.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- The ability to handle client calls with confidence.
The right to work in the UK.
Our perfect candidate will be:
- Up to date with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter’s latest updates
- Well organised and able to track numerous simultaneous campaigns.
- Self-motivated and thrive with limited supervision.
The plan is to grow the department, so we’d like someone who’s open to taking on more hours in the future. The majority of your hours will be spent working on client campaigns.
You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done.
Our ideal candidate will be available for an immediate start.
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
The pay range for this role is £20,000 to £26,499 pro-rata, depending on your level of marketing experience.
Working at Exposure Ninja comes with more than a few little perks. Here’s what we offer our team:
- Remote working
- Flexible work hours (much more than other agencies)
- 32 days annual leave
- Generous sick leave policy
- Transparent pay scales
- £100 annual health subsidy
- Health and wellness support
- No meetings at lunch or on Friday afternoons
- Client and employee referral bonuses
- Paid-for digital marketing training
- Annual charity events
- Early Christmas pay