What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating Social ads campaigns. Help us build new processes that accelerate the company’s growth. Become a Social Ads Specialist at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal Social Ads Specialist will do the following:
- Lead Facebook ad campaigns independently.
- Develop creative, results-driven Facebook ad strategies.
- Run Facebook ads that provide leads for our clients’ businesses at the best CPC value.
If you meet these goals, you’ll be eligible for quarterly performance related bonuses.
- Setup new Facebook ad campaigns for various clients in different industries
- Monitor, analyse and optimise performance of existing Facebook ad campaigns
- Split test ads to find which ads perform best of each client
- Talk to clients about new promotions and services they want to advertise
- Come up with creative ad ideas for the industry that blow the competition out of the water
- Notice problems early and take decisive actions to solve them
- Keep the client up to date with the work that we’re doing and keep the team informed of any client requests
- Report on the Facebook ad campaign strategies and success
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least one year experience in a Facebook ads, social media or PPC related field
- Experience of planning and carrying out successful Facebook ads campaigns
- Experience analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly
- Have run campaigns for multiple businesses in an agency setting (desirable)
- Understanding of Analytics and Insights, and the ability to use the data provided by these to direct strategy
- Ability to write excellent ad copy
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs etc.
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail and high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to handle client calls with confidence
You’ll be handling at least 8 clients, which means that you’ll be working a minimum of 20 hours per week during your first month. After your first month, this will be a full-time role of up to 40 hours per week.
You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done. This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
We believe that employees who have this level of control over their lives are better able to become their best possible selves — which translates into the best possible service for our clients.
£9.08 per hour starting salary. Quarterly bonuses available.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Ads Specialist Job”
No recruitment agencies