We’re digital marketing agency Exposure Ninja. We’re a rapidly growing team that runs successful online marketing and SEO campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to becoming the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs, and we’d love you to join us on the journey.
Our ideal SEO Strategist will do the following:
- Develop ideas and award-winning SEO campaign strategies for our clients.
- Identify avenues for growth and the strategies to deliver on them for our clients.
- Pitch and present your campaign strategy to clients and get them excited about it!
- Oversee the execution of your SEO campaigns, monitoring the results and performance, and tweaking as needed.
- Support with retaining the clients you design strategies for and work on through great SEO work.
- Support junior team members with delivering their campaign goals.
- Help to develop SEO processes and workflows to ensure consistent high quality work delivered across all campaigns.
As a full-time SEO Strategist, you will:
- Determine what success should look like for our clients, and design SEO campaign strategies to deliver it.
- Work closely and collaborate with our Content Marketing, PPC, Social, Email and Design teams to ensure the SEO strategy fits in with the overall marketing strategy.
- Analyse client websites to identify areas of improvement and identify expansion areas for our clients, and design strategies to capitalise on these.
- Confidently deliver campaigns to grow traffic and business through our clients websites regardless of niche or CMS.
- Create short presentations of your SEO campaign ideas, attend client meetings, and get our clients excited about your ideas.
- Brief out and oversee the quality of the work produced by junior team members to ensure its inline with the strategy you have recommended. Feedback to Team Leaders any additional training needs of junior team members you work with.
- Mentor junior members of the SEO team to support them to improve their skills.
- Be passionate about all areas of SEO, from keyword research to analytics to technical SEO and all areas in between. A strong understanding of Content Marketing and how SEO intersects with this is also required.
- Accurately and concisely communicate technical SEO concepts to non-technical clients and colleagues.
- Monitor campaign performance metrics, including traffic and conversions. A good understanding of Google Analytics will be required.
- Keep up to date with industry trends for clients.
- Keep up to date with SEO industry trends and how search changes.
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least three years experience in an SEO or digital marketing strategy position (either in-house or agency side).
- A portfolio of successful SEO campaigns you’ve run across various sectors, including past experience working on large client projects.
- A strong understanding of Content Marketing and PPC, and how they interact with and complement SEO.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills and the ability to work to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Confidence jumping on the phone with clients to pitch and present your ideas, and handle questions.
- Experience quality checking and reviewing work.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO tools, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Moz, or equivalents.
- Good understanding of other marketing channels, such as Paid Social, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing.
- Positive, proactive and collaborative work attitude.
- Able to give feedback on performance to others in a constructive manner.
- Strong Google Office Suite skills
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience of mentoring and/or training within the workplace.
- Strong Data Studio skills.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Drive for constant improvement.
- 100% remote working!
- Flexible work hours
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays – if you prefer you can choose to ‘bank’ these holidays days and use them at any other time in the year
- Generous sick pay policy
- Health subsidy to support healthy living
- Paid training time
- In-house training courses as well as external training (such as Google qualifications and Hubspot)
- Incredible teammates (really some of the best people!) and a supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth, taking on new projects, secondments to other departments, running with your own ideas etc
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
This is a full-time contract position of 40 hours per week.
You will be required to be available Mon – Fri from 9 AM to 12 PM GMT, the remaining hours are flexible.