We’re digital marketing agency, Exposure Ninja. We’re a rapidly growing company that runs successful online marketing and SEO campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to becoming the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs, and we’d love you to join us on the journey as an SEO Specialist.
Our ideal SEO Specialist will do the following:
- Lead SEO campaigns confidently for clients in various industries.
- Provide ranking improvements for our clients’ websites for their main target keywords.
- Review results and performance of your SEO campaigns and suggest campaign tweaks.
- Develop results-driven SEO strategies with support from a strategist.
- Support the retention of your clients through great SEO work.
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- SEO Auditing
- Keyword Research
- Metadata Creation
- Local SEO Optimisation
- Website/page optimisation
- Backlink Auditing
- Google Analytics and Search Console Responsibilities
- Working with our Digital PR, Dev, Social Media, and PPC teams.
Our clients range from sports supplements and solicitors to tech startups and IT software companies, so we’re looking for someone interested in learning about a wide range of businesses. You’ll handle a number of different clients and would be responsible for running their SEO campaigns.
This also means we need people who are self-motivated, reliable and who have excellent time management skills. You can work for us from anywhere in the world, but we expect you to complete all your work hours on time and respond to your emails and Slack messages every day.
Opportunities for Progression
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things they love. We do in-house online training and support team members in learning more about their interests in digital marketing and SEO. We are a rapidly growing agency, so talented applicants could easily find themselves heading into strategy-based roles or leading their own team if they rise to the challenge!
The Skills We’re Looking For
- At least two years experience in an SEO or digital marketing position (either in-house or agency side) or an A-level (or equivalent) or higher qualification in a relevant subject.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- A passion for all areas of SEO, from keyword research to analytics to technical SEO and all areas in between.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of SEO tools, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Moz, or equivalents.
- An understanding of other marketing channels, such as Paid Social, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing.
- Positive, proactive and collaborative work attitude.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Confidence jumping on the phone with clients to pitch and present your ideas.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- 100% remote working!
- Flexible work hours (much more than other agencies)
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays — if you prefer you can choose to “bank” these holidays days and use them at any other time in the year
- Generous sick pay policy
- Health subsidy to support healthy living
- Paid training time
- In-house training courses as well as external training (such as Google qualifications and Hubspot)
- Incredible teammates (really some of the best people!) and a supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth, taking on new projects, secondments to other departments, running with your own ideas etc
We Welcome Everyone into Our Ninja Family
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.