We’re a digital marketing agency Exposure Ninja. We’re a rapidly growing team that runs successful online marketing campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to becoming the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs, and we’d love you to join us on the journey.
Our exceptionally talented team of Ninjas is made up of 100 passionate, ambitious people from all over the world. Our people are the beating heart of our agency, and our goal is to create an environment where everyone can thrive and be their absolute best.
We’re looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to run red-hot marketing campaigns for our biggest client alongside our hugely talented SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Web Development teams. You’ll be in charge of determining the best strategy for the marketing objective at hand and reporting our successes to our clients.
Our ideal Senior Key Account Manager will do the following:
- Improve client retention* (i.e. deliver such high-quality campaigns that clients won’t ever want to leave).
- Use your excellent communication skills and positive, engaging personality to build rapport and trust with your clients
- Understand and anticipate clients expectations in order to add value to their business and improve performance.
- Help us build a better company by designing new processes and inspiring your colleagues.
*If you retain clients, you’ll be eligible for a healthy commission bonus.
- Creating and delivering digital marketing campaign plans for our biggest clients.
- Being the point of contact between our team and the client, as we go through the process of getting our client an influx of new traffic.
- Ensure that work is delivered to an excellent standard.
- Notice problems early and take decisive actions to solve them.
- Keep the client up to date with the work that we’re doing and keep the team informed of any client requests.
- Manage client expectations in terms of client results and turnaround time.
- Very occasionally, you may be expected to travel to client meetings or relevant B2B events
The skills we’re looking for:
- Exceptional communication and people skills, a consultative problem solver and strategic thinker.
- At least three year’s experience in a digital marketing or project/account management position (strongly preferred, but not essential).
- Super organisational tendencies and calmness whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with WordPress (almost all sites will be on WordPress).
- Understanding of CRO/UX principles is important, and you will have studied these things in your spare time.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- The ability to handle client calls with confidence.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics.
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs.
For Extra Brownie Points:
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills.
- 100% remote working!
- Flexible work hours including paid breaks
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays – if you prefer you can choose to ‘bank’ these holidays days and use them at any other time in the year
- Birthday off!
- Ninjaversary (your annual work anniversary) off!
- Generous sick pay policy
- Paid training time
- In-house training courses as well as external training (such as Google qualifications and Hubspot)
- Incredible teammates (really some of the best people!) and a supportive work environment
- An incredibly diverse client base, ranging from sports supplements, wineries, retail, e-commerce and so many more!
- Opportunities for growth, taking on new projects, secondments to other departments, running with your own ideas etc
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
- This is a full-time contract position of 37.5 hours per week.