We’re digital marketing agency Exposure Ninja. We’re a rapidly growing team who run successful online marketing and content marketing campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to becoming the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs, and we’d love you to join us on the journey.
Our ideal Senior Content Marketing Specialist will do the following:
- Research, write and pitch amazing articles and content pieces for our client campaigns.
- Develop creative ideas and work on content marketing strategies and campaigns for our clients.
- Review results and performance of your content marketing campaigns and suggest campaign tweaks.
- Support the retention of your clients through great content work.
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- Researching interesting article topics and finding engaging angles
- Writing blogs and engaging copy for client websites
- Creating interesting and fun content assets
- Editing and improving existing copy on client websites
- Pitching article ideas to publications and websites
- Building relationships with editors and bloggers
- Negotiating and arranging sponsored content opportunities
- Organising product reviews and giveaways with bloggers
Our clients range from sports supplements and solicitors to tech startups and IT software companies, so we’re looking for someone who is interested in learning about a wide range of businesses. You would handle a number of different clients and would be responsible for running their content and PR campaigns.
However, this also means that we need people who are self-motivated, reliable and who have excellent time management skills. You can work for us from anywhere in the world, but we expect you to complete all your work hours on time and to respond to your emails and Slack messages every day.
Opportunities for progression:
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things that they love. We do in-house online training and support team members in learning more about their interests in digital marketing and content marketing. We are a rapidly growing agency, so talented applicants could easily find themselves heading into strategy-based roles or leading their own team if they rise to the challenge!
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least three years experience in a content marketing or digital marketing strategy position (either in-house or agency side)
- A portfolio of successful content campaigns you’ve run and/or articles you’ve written and had published across various sectors.
- A passion for content, PR, outreach, SEO and telling stories.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills and the ability to work to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Experience of quality checking and reviewing work.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Trends.
- Strong understanding of SEO practices such as content writing for SEO, link building, keyword research and search intent.
- Positive, proactive and collaborative work attitude.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Confidence jumping on the phone with clients to pitch and present your ideas.
- Contacts within the editorial and/or journalism sector for media publications.
- A network of social influencer contacts across a range of sectors (fashion, health, travel, finance, lifestyle etc).
- 100% remote working!
- Flexible work hours (much more than other agencies)
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays – if you prefer you can choose to ‘bank’ these holidays days and use them at any other time in the year
- Birthday off!
- Ninjaversary (your annual work anniversary) off!
- Generous sick pay policy
- Paid training time
- In-house training courses as well as external training (such as Google qualifications and Hubspot)
- Incredible teammates (really some of the best people!) and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth, taking on new projects, secondments to other departments, running with your own ideas etc
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
This is a full-time contract position of 40 hours per week.