Are you a Digital Marketing expert who loves the idea of helping manage the digital marketing campaigns for AWESOME businesses of all shapes and sizes?
Exposure Ninja is looking for a Senior Account Manager to run red-hot online marketing campaigns alongside our hugely talented SEO, Content Marketing, PPC and Web Development teams.
You’ll be in charge of determining the best strategy for the marketing objective at hand and reporting our successes to our clients.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours (much more than other agencies), from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating digital marketing campaigns. Lead a digital marketing strategy that’ll make your clients swoon.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We love to get creative for our clients and have a team who love to get stuck in together. We hang out on Slack and have regular Google Hangouts calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need. You’ll be paired up with a mentor from the team and have dedicated training and role play time each month to keep you at the top of your game.
In return, we offer a starting salary of £25,000-£28,000 plus amazing benefits such as 32 days paid holiday (including flexible bank holiday options), generous paid sick leave, £100 Annual Health Subsidy, flexible working hours, paid training hours and many more.
Our ideal Senior Account Manager will do the following:
- Improve client retention (i.e. deliver such high-quality campaigns that clients won’t ever want to leave).
- Improve the value of the work that we can do for the client by recommending optimal strategies.
- Help us build a better company by taking ownership of new processes and inspiring your colleagues.
- If you retain clients, you’ll be eligible for a healthy commission bonus.
- Create bespoke digital marketing campaign plans for each client.
- Keep the client up to date with the work that we’re doing and keep the team informed of any client requests throughout the campaign.
- Ensure that work is delivered to an excellent standard.
- Notice problems early and take decisive actions to solve them.
- Manage client expectations in terms of client results and turnaround time.
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least four years’ experience in a digital marketing or project/account management position.
- Super organisational tendencies and calmness whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of CRO/UX principles, either from previous roles or from studying in your own time (strongly preferred, but not essential).
- Strong attention to detail and high standards.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- The ability to handle client calls with confidence.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Majestic SEO, Moz tools, Raven Tools, SEMRush, Search Metrics and other standard SEO software (strongly preferred, but not essential).
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs.
For Extra Brownie Points:
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience analysing campaign performance and making adjustments accordingly.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills.
- Strong understanding of PPC advertising.
- Knowledge of Magento and Shopify (strongly preferred, but not essential).
- As this is a full-time contracted position, we are looking to hire a UK-based Account Manager with a legal right to work in the UK.
- This is a full-time role contracted at 40 hours per week.
- You’ll be responsible for between 10 – 12 clients.
- You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work flexibly.