We’re digital marketing agency Exposure Ninja. We’re a rapidly growing team that runs successful online marketing and PPC campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to becoming the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs, and we’d love you to join us on the journey.
Our ideal PPC Strategist will do the following:
- Develop creative ideas and award-winning PPC campaign strategies for our clients.
- Pitch and present your campaign strategy to clients and get them excited about it!
- Oversee the execution of your PPC campaigns, monitoring the results and performance, and tweaking as needed.
- Support retention of our clients by delivering highly profitable PPC campaigns.
- Day-to-day responsibilities:
As a full-time PPC Strategist, you will:
- Develop innovative ideas and award-winning PPC campaign strategies for our clients to achieve their goals and resonate with their target customers.
- Work closely and collaborate with our SEO, Content Marketing, Social, Email and Design teams to ensure the PPC strategy fits in with the overall marketing strategy.
- Perform effective competitor research to ensure that PPC campaigns are delivered with maximum effect.
- Create short presentations of your PPC campaign ideas and attend client meetings and get our clients excited about your ideas.
- Brief out and oversee the quality of the work produced by junior team members to ensure its inline with the strategy you have recommended. Feedback to Team Leaders any additional training needs of junior team members you work with.
- Effectively utilise a range of small to medium-size client budgets.
- Have an analytical mindset, with a deep understanding of campaign performance metrics, including conversion metrics and attribution models. An advanced understanding of Google Analytics will be required.
- Make well calculated, yet swift decisions for your PPC campaigns based on the campaign data and effectively articulate any changes to our clients.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and updates for our clients.
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least five years experience in a PPC marketing or digital marketing strategy position (either in-house or agency side)
- A portfolio of successful PPC campaigns you’ve run across various sectors.
- Advanced experience with both Google Ads and Facebook Ads platforms.
- A passion for PPC in general with experience across multiple Paid Marketing platforms.
- Both Google Ads certifications and Facebook Blueprint qualifications.
- Strong track record in managing small to medium-sized budgets.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills and the ability to work to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Confidence jumping on the phone with clients to pitch and present your ideas.
- Experience of quality checking and reviewing work.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Trends.
- An analytical mindset, with a deep understanding of campaign performance metrics, including conversion metrics and attribution models.
- You will be capable of making swift and well-calculated decisions for PPC campaigns based on the campaign data.
- Excellent client communication skills and the ability to articulate any PPC Campaign decisions.
- Strong understanding of other marketing channels, such as SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, Email Marketing.
- Positive, proactive and collaborative work attitude.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience with additional PPC following platforms including;
- Amazon Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Reddit Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- Etsy Ads
- TikTok Ads
- 100% remote working!
- Flexible work hours
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays – if you prefer you can choose to ‘bank’ these holidays days and use them at any other time in the year
- Birthday off!
- Ninjaversary (your annual work anniversary) off!
- Generous sick pay policy
- Paid training time
- In-house training courses as well as external training (such as Google qualifications and Hubspot)
- Incredible teammates (really some of the best people!) and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth, taking on new projects, secondments to other departments, running with your own ideas etc
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
This is a full-time contract position of 40 hours per week.