Website Exposure Ninja
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating PPC campaigns. Become a PPC Executive at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal PPC Specialist will do the following:
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients
- Manage small to medium-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the other teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients
The skills we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (preferably agency-side)
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of Google Adwords and all paid search platforms
- Google Adwords certification is a bonus
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong track record in managing small to medium-sized budgets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Effective account management skills
- An interest in Social Ads or learning Facebook Ads a bonus
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be able to follow orders with minimal error. The position is remote based and therefore an exceptional level of trust and dedication will be required.
In return for your hard work and dedication to provide our clients with an excellent level of service, you will receive; job flexibility – with the opportunity to work when and wherever you wish to do so. Quarterly bonuses – based on set KPI’s. Regular training, being part of a fun and lively team. And you will also have the chance to showcase and broaden your skills within PPC and other digital marketing areas.
Opportunities for progression:
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things that they love. We do in-house online training and support team members in learning more about their interests in digital marketing and content marketing. We are a rapidly growing small company, so talented applicants could easily find themselves heading a new department or leading their own team if they rise to the challenge!
- Experienced native English writer
- Fantastic time management
- Awesome client communication skills
- Creativity to come up with interesting angles and stories about our clients’ businesses
- Interest in content marketing, digital marketing and SEO
- Able to work 30 hours per week
About the Company
Exposure Ninja is a UK digital marketing company who are passionate about boosting our clients’ online presence. We are a small and tight-knit team of around 55 employees from all around the world.
£17,000 – £20,500 per annum, dependent on experience.
How to apply
To apply for a role in PPC, email email@example.com along with your CV and a reference.