Do you love getting creative with Facebook and Instagram ads? We’re looking for someone skilled in Paid Social Ads to join our team of enthusiastic digital marketing experts at Exposure Ninja.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating Paid Social ads campaigns. You’ll work with an amazing team to create exciting, creative paid social and content campaigns.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We’re distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work if they’d like to. We hang out entirely on Slack and have weekly Google Hangouts calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
In return, we offer a generous salary plus amazing benefits such as 32 days paid holiday, generous paid sick leave, £100 Annual Health Subsidy, flexible working hours, paid training hours and many more.
Our ideal Paid Social Ads Specialist will do the following:
- Work with our Content, Organic Social and Design teams to increase paid search traffic and ROI for our clients.
- Bring their creativity and paid ads skills to create engaging ads for our clients.
- Be part of a passionate, caring team and do your best to support your colleagues.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Develop near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns for clients.
- Review potential new clients.
- Manage small to medium-sized PPC budgets.
- Work with the other teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients.
- Work with the PPC Manager to ensure all paid search activity falls in line with the larger search marketing and digital marketing strategy.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients.
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients.
- Experience in or interest to learn other Paid Ads Platforms is a plus.
The skills we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in driving successful paid search campaigns.
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook Ads and all paid social platforms.
- Google Adwords certification is a bonus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong track record in managing small to medium-sized budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
Additional experience with the following platforms is not required but would be beneficial:
- Amazon Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Microsoft Ads
- Reddit Ads
- Pinterest Ads
- This is a full-time role contracted at 40 hours per week.
- You’ll have to be available for internal calls and meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work flexibly.