We’re digital marketing agency Exposure Ninja. We’re a rapidly growing team who run successful online marketing campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to become the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs and we’d love you to join the journey.
We’re looking for a HR, Inclusion, Diversity and Social Impact Officer to join our team. Our people are the beating heart of our agency, and our goal is to create an environment where everyone can thrive and be their absolute best.
Our HR, Inclusion, Diversity and Social Impact Officer would work with our HR Manager to spearhead initiatives to ensure Exposure Ninja continues to foster and develop an environment free from prejudice and discrimination, and continues to take actionable steps to promote diversity and inclusion, and increase our positive social impact.
Our ideal HR, Inclusion, Diversity and Social Impact Officer will:
- Have a background working in an HR, inclusion and diversity, or similar role.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter, recognising gaps in our inclusion and diversity policies, doing their research and taking proactive action to fix them.
- Be passionate about inclusion, diversity, equality and social impact
- Possess strong moral and ethical values.
- Be compassionate, care strongly about people, advocates for others, enjoys conversations with people and hearing their views.
- Have a progressive mindset.
- Have a strong understanding of cultural sensitivity.
- Be a clear communicator who is not afraid to say when something needs changing, and will take the lead on executing those changes.
- Be highly efficient at managing their workload and meeting deadlines. Being proactive on this is a must.
You will be responsible for:
- Support of HR Team Leader with managing day-to-day HR tasks for the organisation.
- Developing clear processes and criteria for ensuring Exposure Ninja’s processes and culture fully embrace inclusion and diversity. This would include reviewing hiring practices, onboarding, training, pay, and other initiatives etc. Ensure we’re practising what we preach.
- Set specific, measurable inclusion and diversity improvement and social impact goals for the organisation with our CEO, COO and HR Lead.
- Spearhead initiatives to encourage better representation and diversity within the digital marketing sector as a whole.
- Support our team with securing B Corporation certification and expanding our social impact projects. We are soon to be launching The Ninja Foundation to provide digital marketing skills workshops for students in low-income schools, and our Digital Marketing Mentorship programme to provide mentoring for aspiring new digital marketers from underrepresented backgrounds.
- Write annual impact reports on how we’ve done with our inclusion, diversity and social impact goals, and our plans for the future. This includes reporting on goals for our B Corp status, Ninja Foundation and Digital Marketing Mentoring programme.
- Work with our Head of Marketing to communicate our goals and impact internally and externally.
- Run employee training that includes inclusion, diversity and social impact topics.
- Run regular internal surveys with employees and job applicants to find gaps in our current policies.
- Update HR policies and train the management team on new processes.
- Coordinate our external mentoring programme.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Experience in a HR, inclusion, diversity and/or social impact role.
- Experience spearheading related initiatives across an organisation.
- A passion for inclusion, diversity, equality and social impact in a wider context.
- 100% remote working!
- Flexible work hours
- Company MacBook Air
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays – if you prefer you can choose to ‘bank’ these holiday days and use them at any other time in the year
- Birthday off!
- Ninjaversary (your annual work anniversary) off!
- Generous sick pay policy
- Paid training time
- In-house training courses as well as external training
- Incredible teammates (really some of the best people!) and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth, taking on new projects, secondments to other departments, running with your own ideas etc.
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
Salary and Hours:
- This is a full-time job role of 37.5 hours per week.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.