Exposure Ninja are looking for a Head of PPC to join us and lead our award-winning PPC department. Our Head of PPC manages our team of PPC Specialists and leads the delivery of excellent quality PPC services for our clients.
You’ll need to have a good knowledge of ad platforms including Google Ads and Facebook Ads, and be a great, solution-focused manager and decision maker.
Our Head of PPC’s key focuses will be:
- Delivery of high-quality PPC services that delight our clients and produce excellent results
- Profitable management of the department, ensuring long-term profitability and management of utilisation and budgets
- Development of PPC related services based on key trends and the needs of our evolving client base in order to grow the department
Our Head of PPC is responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of PPC campaigns across the team and building out PPC processes and SOPs to ensure that delivery is smooth and seamless.
- Driving the team to achieve PPC goals across their campaigns through effective strategies, execution and collaboration with other teams.
- Tracking results across all PPC campaigns and delegating relevant actions within the team to ensure under-performing campaigns are improved, and top-performing campaigns are turned into compelling case studies and highlighted as potential award entries.
- Effectively managing a talented team of PPC Specialists, working with them to deliver high-quality work, develop their skills through regular training and support them with their career development.
- Ensuring all campaign work from the PPC team is delivered on time and to the client’s requirements.
- Accurate reporting of client results.
- Managing resource allocation, ensuring relevant team members are assigned to client campaigns and are properly utilised (neither under or over utilised).
- Managing the department’s finances and budget, ensuring the department runs profitability in the short and long-term, and continues to grow.
- Implement solutions to problems and improve department processes.
- Focus on continuous improvement, regularly reviewing competitor offerings and case studies within your department’s space and paying attention to industry trends.
- Collaborating with other Heads of Services to improve overall campaign performance and ensure coordination and smooth-running of multi-channel campaigns.
- Coordinate with the Head of Marketing, Head of Sales and the Head of PM on the positioning and offering of the service to enable new sales and upsells.
Social and Environmental Performance:
All management roles within Exposure Ninja include performance targets and commitments based on our company ethos to positively impact our team, our clients, our communities and our planet. We want you to be a part of our commitment to positive social and environmental impact, through the following:
- Understanding and promoting Ethical Marketing within EN. This includes ensuring we are communicating clearly and transparently with our clients about their campaign performance, and a commitment not to mislead clients.
- Utilising your 20 hours per year of paid volunteering time for a charitable cause or your choice, and encouraging your team to do so.
- Participating, and encouraging your team members to participate in, our annual charity fundraising event in November.
- Following Exposure Ninja’s eWaste policy.
- A commitment to continually improve inclusion and diversity within your team, and complete all required training in this area.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years experience in a management role.
- A track record of successfully and profitably growing a department or a team within a department.
- Experience managing a team.
- A propensity for solution-focused management.
- A clear, logical thinker who can develop SOPs to successfully deliver PPC campaigns that achieve client results.
- Super organisational tendencies and calmness whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- An understanding of how to manage project expenses and income, and take relevant actions from the figures.
- Knowledge of Amazon Ads, LinkedIn Ads and other ad platforms is desirable, but not essential.
- To be extremely self-motivated. This is a 100% remote role which is AMAZING for some people, but a NIGHTMARE for those who aren’t able to focus, prioritise their time, and motivate themselves in a remote setting.
- Contribute ideas. Whether product/service ideas, incentives, team management ideas… We’re looking for someone who wants to contribute and build a team to be proud of.
- To be ambitious. Our best managers have built impressive empires inside Exposure Ninja. At Exposure Ninja, we reward extraordinary ability and performance with responsibility and even more freedom to make decisions. We don’t care about age, gender, background, location, qualifications… all we care about is your dedication and the results your team produces.
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.