Do you love getting stuck in with Google Ads? We’re looking for someone skilled in Google Ads to join our team of enthusiastic digital marketing experts at Exposure Ninja.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating Google ads campaigns. You’ll work with an amazing team to create exciting, creative marketing campaigns.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We’re distributed in over five countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work if they’d like to. We hang out entirely on Slack and have weekly Google Hangouts calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
In return, we offer a generous salary plus amazing benefits such as 32 days paid holiday, generous paid sick leave, £100 Annual Health Subsidy, flexible working hours (much more than other agencies), paid training hours and many more.
Our ideal Google Ads Specialist will do the following:
- Increase Google Ads traffic and ROI for our clients.
- Bring their creativity and Google ads skills to create engaging ads for our clients.
- Be part of a passionate, caring team and do your best to support your colleagues.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage Google Ads campaigns for a variety of clients.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are up and optimised according to brief and best practice guidelines.
- Review potential new clients.
- Manage small to medium-sized PPC budgets.
- Work with the other teams to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised for all PPC campaigns to ensure maximum ROI and conversion is possible.
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management for your clients.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Analyse activity and performance of all paid search campaigns and report findings back to the PPC Manager and subsequent clients.
- Help to define PPCs strategies for a host of clients.
- Experience in or interest to learn other Paid Ad Platforms is a plus.
The skills we’re looking for:
- 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC campaigns.
- Google Adwords certification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for PPC and digital marketing in general.
- Effective communication and reporting skills.
- Strong track record in managing small to medium-sized budgets.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- This is a full-time role contracted at 40 hours per week.
- You’ll have to be available for internal calls and meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work flexibly.