Do you love the idea of putting together simple websites and landing page for SMBs? You don’t need to have built a website before, you just need common sense and a willingness to learn!
Exposure Ninja is looking for a enthusiastic freelancer to manage the design and build of template WordPress websites and LeadPages landing pages for small businesses and startup clients.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on intellectually stimulating WordPress website builds and LeadPages landing page creation.
Our ideal WordPress Website and Landing Page Builder will do the following:
- Build simple WordPress websites on our custom designed WordPress template. No website building experience or coding required!
- Create high-converting landing pages using LeadPages for our PPC campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of user experience and CRO and optimise websites accordingly. If you don’t know about CRO yet, we’ll train you!
Examples of the types of website and landing pages you’d be creating:
- Creating website specs and discussing these with new clients on the phone and by email.
- Act as the key point of contact for clients as we build their template WordPress websites.
- Build template-based WordPress websites in a 4-week turnaround time. Tutorial videos are included!
- Create LeadPages landing pages within a 4-day turnaround time.
- Undertake simple keyword research for small business websites to ensure the copy and meta descriptions are SEO-optimised.
- Deliver high quality work and meet all deadlines.
The skills we’re looking for:
- Common sense!
- Ability to handle client calls with confidence
- Super organisational tendencies and calmness whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Basic understanding of website architecture, best practices, crawlability and SEO principles for websites
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and how to set this up for new websites (if you don’t know, we’ll teach you!)
For Extra Brownie Points:
- An eye for good website design — experience with using WordPress is a bonus!
- Understanding of CRO/UX principles is a bonus!
Basic understanding of HTML & CSS is a bonus!
- Experience analysing website and landing page performance and making adjustments accordingly
We’re looking for a freelance WordPress Website and Landing Page Builder to work on ad hoc website and landing page projects. Approximately 25-35 hours per week.
Flexible work hours. You’ll have to be available for client calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work whatever hours you choose, so long as the work gets done.
This is an excellent position for those who don’t want to work a standard 9-5. Oh, and did we mention that this is a remote position so there’s no commuting time or cost?
Hourly rate of £9.50-£10.98 dependent on experience.
Commission on any sales made. Quarterly KPI bonuses available.
We are looking for an immediate start.