We’re looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our passionate and talented team. Help us create communication strategies for a host of amazing clients. Join our growing digital marketing agency where the sky’s the limit.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We love to get creative for our clients and have a team who love to get stuck in together. We’re distributed over a few different countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work if they’d like to. We hang out on Slack and have regular Google Hangouts calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
We offer amazing employee benefits such as 32 days paid holiday (including flexible bank holiday options), generous paid sick leave, £100 Annual Health Subsidy, flexible working hours, paid training hours and many more.
Our ideal Email Marketing Specialist will do the following:
- Support the Email Marketing Manager in the day-to-day planning and execution of email marketing communications on our clients’ behalf
- Take ownership of the email marketing process, from planning and designing, through to email build, sending and reporting
- Ensure all digital communications sent by Exposure Ninja are commercially strong, visually engaging across all devices, and relevant to our clients’ subscriber base
- Have a passion for digital marketing and understanding of the newest industry developments, best practice and laws regarding email communication (GDPR)
- Strive for continuous improvement of our services, regularly reviewing competitor activity and constantly optimising email campaigns to increase customer engagement
- Content writing in line with our clients brand guidelines
The skills we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, either in-house or agency side.
- Experience managing successful email campaigns for SMEs, prioritising business results like sales and lead generation.
- Track record of writing awesome email copy.
- Effective communication with colleagues and clients, both on the phone and email.
- Organise your own time well across numerous responsibilities.
- Proactively think of new ideas and experiment with new techniques.
- Self-motivate yourself and work with limited supervision.
- Competency with Google Sheets, Google Docs.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills.
- Strong attention to detail and high standards.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to handle client calls and pitch ideas with confidence.
- This is a full time role contracted at 40 hours per week.
- You’ll have to be available for internal calls and meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work flexibly.
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.