Website Exposure Ninja
Salary £22,000 – £28,000 – OTE £45,000
If you’re a top sales performer and know your digital marketing, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s most trusted digital marketing companies. My name is Tim and I run Exposure Ninja. We’re proud of being the UK’s bestselling digital marketing authors, and we share everything we learn with our fanbase through webinars, videos, and our podcast. We’re looking for someone bright, sharp and ambitious to join our sales team, finding leads, building marketing plans, and bringing them on as new clients.
It’s a fun and fast-paced environment with a lot of flexibility and a high level of productivity. We’re known for being knowledgeable, so you’ll need some digital marketing experience (although we have lots of additional training to get you to Ninja level). Most of our clients are SMEs, so you’ll need some experience selling to smaller companies (T/O £500k-£10m).
You’ll need at least 2 years’ experience working for a digital agency OR you’ll have been implementing and learning about digital marketing yourself, with a good knowledge of SEO, PPC and web marketing and a hunger to always be at the top of your game. You’ll be working remotely and will need a proven track record in outbound sales, so it’s crucial that you’re self-motivated, target-hungry and ambitious.
We’re 6 years old and have grown to 60 people, so for the right person, there is lots of future potential as the sales department grows. Our general manager started as an entry-level content writer 3 years ago, so we’re not scared of giving people more responsibility if they earn it.
Clock watchers and those who would rather spend their time on Facebook won’t work here. We are looking for a motivated and driven hustler. Think Grant Cardone starring in ‘The Wolf of Marketing Street’. You’ll be responsible for converting inbound leads and handling outbound sales to selected verticals. There will be a mixture of phone, email and in-person communication with prospects.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- In-depth understanding of digital marketing: PPC, SEO, Social and Web
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and keep bang up-to-date.
- Organised, confident, driven, competitive and tenacious
- Articulate communicator. Able to simplify a complex proposition to someone who may have no knowledge of digital marketing and is scared, having had bad experiences in the past.
- Self-motivated. This role is remote working, so a willingness to work and succeed remotely is crucial.
You’ll be working closely with me (Head Ninja) for the first couple of months
- Ability to coordinate with their expert team of Ninjas to put together compelling marketing plans – An ability to work cohesively as part of a successful team
- 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing sales (preferably telesales).
- Outbound sales experience
- Field sales experience. Whilst this will primarily be a telesales role, you will also be meeting prospects face-to-face at exhibitions
Salary £22k – £28k + uncapped, generous commission. Significant upward potential as we look to grow the sales department further.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing Sales: 2 years