Are you an ambitious creative thinker with a passion for digital marketing? Do you know how to earn more traffic, leads, and sales for businesses via the internet? We’re looking for someone to join our growing digital marketing team and help to promote our agency to small and medium-sized businesses.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours, from a remote position, on Exposure Ninja’s own digital marketing campaign. You’ll be working alongside our agency’s Digital Marketing Manager to promote our agency, our client’s successful campaigns, and our brilliant employees who deliver those campaign successes.
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We hang out entirely on Slack and have regular Google Hangouts calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need. You’ll have dedicated training and role play time each month to keep you at the top of your game.
In return, we offer a starting salary of £22,000-£24,500 plus amazing benefits such as 32 days paid holiday (including flexible bank holiday options), generous paid sick leave, £100 Annual Health Subsidy, flexible working hours, paid training hours and many more.
Our ideal Digital Marketing Exec will do the following:
- You’ll be creating or enhancing our website’s content and promoting it through our preferred channel mix.
- You’ll be responsible for multiple digital marketing KPIs.
- You’ll be working towards the delivery of our primary goal: increased business leads for our sales team.
- Researching and writing informative and actionable content about digital marketing
- Revising and improving existing older content
- Promoting all new and existing content via social media and email
- Promoting new weekly podcast episodes and YouTube videos
- Promoting our team of experts
- Supporting and promoting our weekly live stream
- Managing and improving our email marketing
- Taking ownership of, and delivering on, campaign growth KPIs
- Liaising with our Video Production, Pay-Per-Click, SEO, Website Development and Sales teams
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and changes in digital marketing
The skills we’re looking for:
- Prior experience working in digital marketing
- Experienced writer with excellent English
- Experience using SEO in content creation
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Semrush (or similar)
- Experience using WordPress (or basic knowledge of HTML/CSS)
- Fantastic design skills (Canva experience preferred)
- Proficient social media marketing skills
- Proficient copywriting skills
- Fantastic time management
- Awesome communication skills
- You need to be creative and able to take the initiative
- Prior experience using Google Workspace tools (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc)
- This is a full-time role contracted at 40 hours per week.
- Hours are completely flexible, but deadlines are not.
- You’ll have to be available for calls and planning meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work flexibly.