What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
Work flexible hours from a remote position and help us build new processes that accelerate the company’s growth. Become a Support Ninja at Exposure Ninja.
Our ideal website quality testing (Dev QA) Ninja will do the following:
- Performs tests on website links, forms, functions and features for defects.
- Identifies and records all types of defects observed during testing.
- Reports the defects in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with project managers on the status of the fix/es.
- Manages all testing cases until resolution.
- Validates that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Submits QA reports promptly.
Skills and Competencies
- Has working knowledge on website functionalities and their expected responses.
- Exceptionally keen on details and thorough in doing quality checks.
- Demonstrates initiative and has the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Analytical thinker.
- Self-sufficient and can work with minimal supervision.
Why Work for Exposure Ninja?
You’ll be part of a fun and productive team of Ninjas in every different field: from SEO, PPC, website design and development.
We are hiring on a pay per project basis. Each project price is calculated depend on how many pages that need to be checked.
Task work is also a set price which is calculated depending on how much work is involved & how many hours it’s going to take to complete.
Click “Apply for Job” and send your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you’d be perfect for the position. Please send samples of websites you have quality-tested before.