We’re digital marketing agency Exposure Ninja. We’re a rapidly growing team who run successful online marketing and content campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to becoming the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs, and we’d love you to join us on the journey.
Our ideal Content Strategist will do the following:
- Develop creative ideas and award-winning content campaign strategies for our clients.
- Pitch and present your campaign strategy to clients and get them excited about it!
- Oversee the execution of your content campaigns, monitoring the results and performance, and tweaking as needed.
- Support with retaining the clients you design strategies for and work on through great content work.
As a full-time Content Strategist, you will:
- Develop creative ideas and award-winning content campaign strategies for our clients to achieve their goals, resonate with their target customers and communicate their brand story.
- Work closely and collaborate with our SEO, PPC, Social, Email and Design teams to ensure the content strategy fits in with the overall marketing strategy.
- Research interesting and unique data for research-led content pieces and campaigns.
- Create short presentations of your content campaign ideas and attend client meetings and get our clients excited about your ideas.
- Brief out and oversee the quality of the work produced by junior team members to ensure its inline with the strategy you have recommended. Feedback to Team Leaders any additional training needs of junior team members you work with.
- Mentor junior members of the content team to support them to improve their skills.
- Be passionate about content of all types (articles, blogs, social media, email, graphics, design etc).
- Have a creative flair and an excitement for bringing conceptual ideas to life and shaping them to get great results.
- Monitor campaign performance metrics, including traffic and conversions. A good understanding of Google Analytics will be required.
- Keep up to date with industry trends for clients.
The skills we’re looking for:
- At least five years experience in a content marketing or digital marketing strategy position (either in-house or agency side).
- A portfolio of successful content campaigns you’ve run across various sectors, including past experience working on large client projects.
- A passion for content, PR, outreach, SEO and telling stories.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills and the ability to work to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Confidence jumping on the phone with clients to pitch and present your ideas.
- Experience of quality checking and reviewing work.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Trends.
- Strong understanding of SEO practices such as content writing for SEO, link building, keyword research and search intent.
- Good understanding of other marketing channels, such as Paid Social, PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing
- Positive, proactive and collaborative work attitude.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Contacts within the editorial and/or journalism sector for media publications.
- A network of social influencer contacts across a range of sectors (fashion, health, travel, finance, lifestyle etc).
- Experience of mentoring within the workplace.
- 100% remote working!
- Flexible work hours (much more than other agencies)
- 24 days annual leave + 8 bank holiday days
- Flexible bank holidays – if you prefer you can choose to ‘bank’ these holidays days and use them at any other time in the year
- Birthday off!
- Ninjaversary (your annual work anniversary) off!
- Generous sick pay policy
- Paid training time
- In-house training courses as well as external training (such as Google qualifications and Hubspot)
- Incredible teammates (really some of the best people!) and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth, taking on new projects, secondments to other departments, running with your own ideas etc
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
This is a full-time contract position of 40 hours per week.