Can you think up creative ways to help businesses increase their online exposure? Are you able to get your clients written about online? We’re looking for someone skilled in Content Marketing to join our team of enthusiastic digital marketing experts at Exposure Ninja.
What you’ll be doing:
Our clients range from doctors and lawyers to startups and charities, so we’re looking for someone who is interested in learning about a wide range of businesses. You would handle a number of different clients and would be responsible for running their PR campaigns.
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- Researching interesting article topics and finding engaging angles
- Pitching those article ideas to publications and websites
- Building relationships with editors and bloggers
- Negotiating and arranging sponsored content opportunities
- Organising product reviews and giveaways with bloggers
- Ghostwriting content on behalf of our clients
- Writing blogs for client websites
- Writing engaging copy for client websites
- Editing and improving existing copy on client websites
We are looking for candidates to work 25 to 40 hours per week. This position is a work-from-home, entirely flexible arrangement, which means that you can fit your work around your family life or hobbies.
However, this also means that we need people who are self-motivated, reliable and who have excellent time management skills. You can work for us from anywhere in the world, but we expect you to complete all your work hours on time and to respond to your emails and Skype messages every day.
Opportunities for progression:
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things that they love. We do in-house online training and support team members in learning more about their interests in digital marketing and content marketing. We are a rapidly growing small company, so talented applicants could easily find themselves heading a new department or leading their own team if they rise to the challenge!
Experience in Content Marketing, Marketing, PR, journalism or other related field
- Understanding of SEO for content writing
- Experienced writer with excellent English
- Fantastic time management
- Awesome client communication skills
- You need to be creative and able to take the initiative
- Able to start work with short notice
About the Company
Exposure Ninja is a UK digital marketing company who are passionate about boosting our clients’ online presence. We have about 85 employees and freelancers from all around the world.
We pay by the hour. The hourly rate will be between £9.62 and £10.10, depending on your level of content marketing experience. We also pay quarterly performance bonuses based on meeting KPI targets.
We’re looking for someone to work between 25-40 hours per week. Hours are completely flexible, but deadlines are not.
How to apply
To apply for a role in Content Marketing, click “Apply for Job” and attach your CV along with a sample of your writing (preferably blogs, online content or website copy).