We’re looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our passionate and talented team. We’re a rapidly growing team who run successful online marketing and content marketing campaigns for our lovely clients. We’re on track to becoming the UK’s best digital marketing agency for SMEs, and we’d love you to join us on the journey.
Our clients range from doctors and lawyers to startups and charities, so we’re looking for someone who is interested in learning about a wide range of businesses. You would handle a number of different clients and would be responsible for running their PR campaigns.
What Exposure Ninja can do for you:
We’re a fun, vibrant, and productive team. We love to get creative for our clients and have a team who love to get stuck in together. We’re distributed over a few different countries and encourage our Ninjas to travel whilst they work if they’d like to. We hang out on Slack and have regular Google Hangouts calls to ensure everyone is getting all the help they need.
We offer amazing employee benefits such as:
- 32 days paid holiday (including flexible bank holiday options)
- Company Macbook Air
- Generous paid sick leave,
- £100 Annual Health Subsidy
- Flexible working hours
- Paid training hours
- and many more
What you’ll be doing:
The main tasks you would be doing on a day-to-day basis include:
- Researching interesting article topics and finding engaging angles
- Pitching those article ideas to publications and websites
- Building relationships with editors and bloggers
- Negotiating and arranging sponsored content opportunities
- Organising product reviews and giveaways with bloggers
- Creating content on behalf of our clients
- Writing blogs for client websites
- Writing engaging copy for client websites
- Editing and improving existing copy on client websites
We are looking for candidates to work 37.5 hours per week. This position is a work-from-home, entirely flexible arrangement, which means that you can fit your work around your family life or hobbies.
However, this also means that we need people who are self-motivated, reliable and who have excellent time management skills. You can work for us from anywhere in the world, but we expect you to complete all your work hours on time and to respond to your emails and Slack messages every day.
Opportunities for progression:
We love having passionate people on our team and we want them to excel in the things that they love. We do in-house online training and support team members in learning more about their interests in digital marketing and content marketing. We are a rapidly growing small company, so talented applicants could easily find themselves heading a new department or leading their own team if they rise to the challenge!
- Previous PR experience
- Experience in Content Marketing
- Understanding of SEO for content writing
- Experienced writer with excellent English
- Fantastic time management
- Awesome communication skills
- You need to be creative and able to take the initiative
- Able to start work with short notice
- Candidates with previous digital marketing experience strongly preferred
- Previous work experience with social media
- This is a full-time role contracted at 37.5 hours per week.
- You’ll have to be available for internal calls and meetings (generally held during UK office hours), but otherwise, you can work flexibly.
We welcome everyone into our Ninja family:
We celebrate diversity and believe it makes our team stronger. We fully take advantage of the flexibility we have to hire Ninjas from around the world and from any background. We give our team a work environment free from prejudice, discrimination and intimidation so they can do their best work and live happy lives. Inclusivity and equality are important to us and we don’t tolerate behaviours that don’t follow these values.
For this specific position, all applicants must have a right to work in the UK. Exposure Ninja offers other opportunities for people who do not have the right to work in the UK across our teams.